What's new

Closed Blade PIF For New DE Shavers! Closed

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Well this is my first post here so Im kind of new, and Im in. I have been looking for those type of sample blades for a while now but being from South Africa makes it a bit impossible seeing as we don't get those here.

And another winner!

7 more left!

who else!

Nice PIF. I'm in if I qualify. Been lurking for a month and DE shaving for 2 months.

Definitely have the bug, just bought a second DE today.

I'm in. Just registered after being a short-time lurker. Haven't tried too many blades yet so don't really understand all of the subtle differences.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Very Cool!! Not sure if I'm new enough but I'm in if i qualify. I've only used Personna blades. Would be interested to try something new now that I have the hang of it.

Another winner!

6 more to give away!

Just received my blades! :thumbup1: (May have come yesterday, didn't check the mail,... raining like crazy!) Interesting packaging! :001_rolle

Thank you very much Jason, very nice selection. :001_smile

I'm in!

Just started with my Edwin jagger de89. Can't figure out how I've gone this long without getting into wet-shaving!

I'm in. I need to figure out which brands work best in each of my "new" razors. I have a 64 ss flare tip, a 50's gold ball end tech, an EJ DE89, a bakelite tech (my grandfather's), and a stirling fat handle.

I'm in! I've been limited to what I can buy locally which is dorco and derby,
Been to scared to buy a large quantity of blades when I'm not sure how they perform.

Top Bottom