What's new

Closed Blade PIF For New DE Shavers! Closed

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Paging New Double Edge Shavers!

Occasionally generous members of B&B decide to donate excess blades to The Great Blade Exchange .
This creates a surplus of various blades that will remain a surplus for years!. So their generosity is your gain!

10 people will win this blade sampler composed of 2 blades each of top brands like Gillette Silver Blue, Personna, Voskhod and more!

All you have to do is be a new DE shaver and post your interest here in this thread.

This is open to members worldwide. I will select the 10 people at random sometime this weekend

Good luck!

Not in. Rather they go to some of the other newer members. But a very generous PIF thanks for passing along some great blades!

I'm in.

I'm on the edge of not being new really have very few types of blades still so still a newbie there. Thanks for the PIF.

Hi! I'd like to enter my first PIF!
I'm a new DE shaver since Christmas Day.
I started off with 4 different blades, but am excited about trying more.
I've got a TGBE in the mail to you today... if I'm one of your lucky winners, I think the PIF will fit in my return envelope! :laugh:
Even if I don't win, thanks for the offer!

Very Cool!! Not sure if I'm new enough but I'm in if i qualify. I've only used Personna blades. Would be interested to try something new now that I have the hang of it.

I'm in. I just started DE shaving just working my way through the 5 Derby Extra's that came with my Edwin Jagger DE89. I've got 6 shaves in so far, and am hoping that by the time I'm done my starter 5 I can start my hunt for 'the perfect blade'.

Thanks

Top Bottom