What's new

Appreciate the day

It has been a bit since I have been on but a fellow member showed up on another forum where I can occasionally be found and I decided to stop back over and visit you fine gentlemen, and the occasional lady, that are here. It will be a year ago on Saturday that I got to experience a little bend in my life's journey. If you are interested you can find the story here. Since that time I have tried to appreciate each day to the fullest as we never know when it will be our last. I can't say I have always been successful, and today finds me in a bit of a surly mood as we are going on 36 hours with no water, but the sun is out and I am still on the green side of the sod. Life is good, I can choose to try to make it better. It could definitely be worse. I control my attitude towards what happens and I choose to be content and appreciate today.

It has been a bit since I have been on but a fellow member showed up on another forum where I can occasionally be found and I decided to stop back over and visit you fine gentlemen, and the occasional lady, that are here. It will be a year ago on Saturday that I got to experience a little bend in my life's journey. If you are interested you can find the story here. Since that time I have tried to appreciate each day to the fullest as we never know when it will be our last. I can't say I have always been successful, and today finds me in a bit of a surly mood as we are going on 36 hours with no water, but the sun is out and I am still on the green side of the sod. Life is good, I can choose to try to make it better. It could definitely be worse. I control my attitude towards what happens and I choose to be content and appreciate today.

Oh!! That was you!? I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out who that was!
proxy.php

I'm glad to hear that you're taking life one day at a time, and have recovered well!

Top Bottom