What's new

The (new) X-Files

I never watched the show when it was on in Prime Time, but when it went into syndication and re-runs, I got hooked.

I've read mixed reviews about the new series, but I'm going to watch and decide for myself.

I'm glad that they are reviving it with Duchovny and Anderson, instead of doing a spin-off with new actors.

Oh yeah I'm there! X-Files was the only tv show I made sure I was home to watch, I hope this holds up to the original series.

I just realized something ...

I clicked over from watching "Madame Secretary" starring Tea Leoni to see "The X-Files" starring David Duchovny.

Get the connection?

The truth is still out there. I know, I knew the executive director (at one time anyway) of MUFON [emoji1] (X-Files fans should recognize the organization). Sadly he passed away late last year.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Too bad it's only gonna run for 6 episodes.
proxy.php

Read More: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X-Files_%28miniseries%29

"The truth is out there". Author Unknown

Not going to get into any spoilers, but I was disappointed and did not like it very much. I hope the next episode is better.

Not going to get into any spoilers, but I was disappointed and did not like it very much. I hope the next episode is better.

Sometimes when series make a return either the cast's heart really isn't in it or worse yet, they think since they are more mature now they have to be terribly clever. Either the cast members are the smartest people in the room every time or they are near mystic in their prognostications of the weekly subject matter. I had forgotten it was on last night. I will have to try to stream it.

Wait, this is on regular TV? Damn, For some reason I thought it was a Netflix thing and I could watch it whenever I wanted :p

Hmm, now I have to see if there is a rerun or streaming option so I can get caught up. There is a lot of 'mid-season' stuff this year.

I like it, too ...

Last night's episode had the same tone, the same feel, the same ambience as they did in the original series.

I was surprised to see that Mulder still looked the same after a 15 year absence, but Scully appeared to have aged 40 years. But by the end of the episode, Mulder looked a lot older, and Scully looked a lot younger. I guess it was one of those time-warp inter-dimensional things.

Top Bottom