What's new

Lather bowl

Not sure if this is the right section of the forum, but I'm trying to identify a lather bowl that's in some pictures on B&B. Does anyone know where I could find something like this?
SR6.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

It never fails, just after I posted the thread, I finally discovered that it's a scuttle. Which gave me what I needed to at least find something like it.

Thanks for the reply.

It never fails, just after I posted the thread, I finally discovered that it's a scuttle. Which gave me what I needed to at least find something like it.

I really recommend Dirty Bird scuttles, Julie is a real artist!

I have one, the 1.5 model, and it's awesome.

She also makes bowls.

I love my scuttle. I had to use my straight the other day with "cold" lather and it really made me appreciate the warm lather produced by my scuttle. I hear the dirty bird is great, but I got mine from eBay which was made and shipped from Europe.

I remember, just recently, waiting 3 weeks for a shipment from Spain... it was awful... and really kewl at the same time. People wondered about that odd look I had on my face half happy anticipation, half disappointed sad frustration.... the Thespian's masks in only one face!

Box with my scuttle was delivered with a large hole knocked in the side. Fortunately, Julie packed it well and the scuttle is undamaged. Pictures to follow.

I was looking at the website what great stuff ! I face lather is that brush scuttle for putting your brush in to keep it warm between lathers? I am thinking of buying that.

Top Bottom