What's new

Feathers from Amazon?

Has anyone here bought any Feather blades from Amazon? The prices are great, I see one site selling them for 100 blades for 23 bucks. Are these legit though? I get nervous (counterfeit) when someone sells them for so low. Any Badger and Blade vendors selling these on Amazon?

I bought my last hundred from Amazon. They weren't quite that cheap. I would say somewhere around the $30 mark. They are they real thing. I like you would be wary of that low of a price makes you wonder. I will say I have ordered other items from the Amazon vendor offering them at that low price and got genuine goods. It also looks like overall prices on them are down some.

Last edited:
I bought 50 for around 13$. They were sealed and just fine. I don't know why they're so expensive some places.
I usually try to go with a prime vendor, as my wife has a prime membership.

Amazon and eBay prices are often lower than store-name sellers. As you are worried about counterfeits, Amazon does at least have a procedure for dealing with the possibility. Google "counterfeit goods amazon". I never worried myself over counterfeit goods, but there has been at least one post linking to a Chinese manufacturer who eagerly advertised they could churn out any package you wanted. Some people contend that you have a better chance if you order from a reputable store-name seller, but Meijer Stores were once burned on fake Mach3 cartridges from one of their suppliers.

They are cheap enough but prepared to wait. I order my equipment to start DE shaving on Jan 1st. On the recommendation from someone on another forum and a link to Amazon and a 50 pack of Feather blades I clicked add to cart. Checked out with a Merkur 34C, the blades and some other items. It didn't list the shipper when I added to cart and I didn't notice the delivery date when I checked out. The kicker is they ship from India and the delivery date is Jan 27th to Feb 10th. If you don't need blades for 6 weeks it is the way to go. Bad thing is I love the shaves I am getting over the SE and twins but the Merkur blade is on its last leg and not sure if I can get any more shaves out of it. Started 2 weeks ago, I shave every 2 to 3 days and today was shave #7 and had to work considerably on my 2nd pass to get everything cleaned up. Hope the Feathers live up to the hype.

Again, buyer be aware!

Dean.

I've bought a 10, and 25 pack form them they were good and it's probably where I will get them next time.

They are cheap enough but prepared to wait. I order my equipment to start DE shaving on Jan 1st. On the recommendation from someone on another forum and a link to Amazon and a 50 pack of Feather blades I clicked add to cart. Checked out with a Merkur 34C, the blades and some other items. It didn't list the shipper when I added to cart and I didn't notice the delivery date when I checked out. The kicker is they ship from India and the delivery date is Jan 27th to Feb 10th. If you don't need blades for 6 weeks it is the way to go. Bad thing is I love the shaves I am getting over the SE and twins but the Merkur blade is on its last leg and not sure if I can get any more shaves out of it. Started 2 weeks ago, I shave every 2 to 3 days and today was shave #7 and had to work considerably on my 2nd pass to get everything cleaned up. Hope the Feathers live up to the hype.

Again, buyer be aware!

Dean.

Mine came in 3 days. As I said , I made sure to order from a prime vendor, and it was two day shipping. I paid a dollar or so more, but worth it. I'm very impatient

I have been using that Amazon seller for 18 months, three orders of 100 blades, and they are great! Takes a while to arrive sometimes but otherwise a perfect product!

I have been using that Amazon seller for 18 months, three orders of 100 blades, and they are great! Takes a while to arrive sometimes but otherwise a perfect product!

Nice to hear they are good blades. Even though I should be good for a couple years. Just have to remember to order 6 weeks in advance or remember to look at the vendor and/or arrival date.

I was wondering why some Feathers at Amazon are lower priced than others. I also noticed a black Feather label and the yellow Feather label with pretty large price differences. Are the black labels old stock?
proxy.php

proxy.php

I've had no problems either. The only downside mentioned is the wait, but I never experienced a real long lag in shipping. Maybe 3-4 days until they arrived. Price point is great, I'll wait for what I'm saving.

I was wondering why some Feathers at Amazon are lower priced than others. I also noticed a black Feather label and the yellow Feather label with pretty large price differences. Are the black labels old stock?
proxy.php

proxy.php
They are the same blades. The 10pack has the yellow insert and the 5pack has the black insert. :wink2:

About a year ago I ordered two tucks of Feather's from Amazon. After about two weeks went by the order hadn't shown and due to "life happening" I had nearly forgotten about them. Once day checking the mail there was a brown sealed envelope in the mailbox, and the shipper address was Thailand.

Thailand? Who was sending me something from Thailand? Upon opening I saw the Feather's I had ordered. One of the plastic cases was broken along the side but the blades appeared intact.

After that I learned to look a little more closely at the seller nation of origin :)

Top Bottom