What's new

The Sharp Dressed Man (images) .

$4bf4cf4ddd1ee0e938c5a2d7bf01c33e.jpg

​... I think I'd walk the dog , too ...

Yeah , it works . All the rules of what goes together , I've seen broken by certain people , and they or their personal stylist make it work . Stripes on stripes , plaid on plaid . I've got pictures saved , like this , that show it . I'll try to find them . Great Style ! Thanks ! Sharp !

Patrick Grant of Norton & Sons.

proxy.php

how about these guys??? my great uncles and aunt. Im guessing 1930 something, probably late. My grandfather was the youngest, born in 1919, and not in this pic. What amazes me about this picture is that they grew up poor, fatherless for many years, in Jersey City. My grandfather's father died when he was four. He was a veteran of the Boer War (dutch immigrant) and a US ARMY linguist in WWI. My great-grandmother, an Irish immigrant, did laundry and ironing in a Jersey City apartment to pay the bills and feed multiple kids. They worked from when they were kids, fought in WWII, and never took a hand out.
$img002.jpg

how about these guys??? my great uncles and aunt. Im guessing 1930 something, probably late. My grandfather was the youngest, born in 1919, and not in this pic. What amazes me about this picture is that they grew up poor, fatherless for many years, in Jersey City. My grandfather's father died when he was four. He was a veteran of the Boer War (dutch immigrant) and a US ARMY linguist in WWI. My great-grandmother, an Irish immigrant, did laundry and ironing in a Jersey City apartment to pay the bills and feed multiple kids. They worked from when they were kids, fought in WWII, and never took a hand out.
View attachment 636707

​Yeah ! They knew about work , and unless you were a bum (hobo) how to dress , poor or not ! Great Pic ! I have pictures of my Grandfather and Grandmother courting in a Horse and Buggy , dressed up for Church ; my Grandfather had his hat tilted to the side "styling" .

Top Bottom