What's new

If you had to choose between corned beef and pastrami

Corned Beef or Pastrami?

• Corned Beef

• Pastrami

Results are only viewable after voting.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
If I had the power to move this thread over to the Mess Hall it would explode into a cornucopia of sam-wiches or sandwiches, or sam-itches.....sheez.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
The Irish says Corned Beef, but the thought of no pastrami makes me sad. I think that maybe in desperation you could MacGyver some faux Pastrami by smoking some Corned Beef ..

I vote corned beef over pastrami mainly because I like it in its variations... corned beef and cabbage as a meal, corned beef hash with eggs, and corned beef on a sandwich.

Pastrami has that wonderful flavor for me.

Years ago, when I worked in Newark, NJ there was a deli type restaurant called Hobby's. One of their combo sandwiches - and this was my favorite - was corned beef, pastrami, cole slaw, with Russian dressing on rye. Man, that was good. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Pastrami has that wonderful flavor for me.

Years ago, when I worked in Newark, NJ there was a deli type restaurant called Hobby's. One of their combo sandwiches - and this was my favorite - was corned beef, pastrami, cole slaw, with Russian dressing on rye. Man, that was good. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
Now, that's a sandwich.

Corned beef...loves me some ruebens.
CB+sauerkraut+1000 island dressing on rye with caraway...and cold beer.

Top Bottom