What's new

Lilac Vegetal

D

doleeo

Alright, this seems to get a lot of bad press around here. A lot of gents say it smells wretched.

I myself kind of like this fragrance. It is a little too much but the dry down is pleasant. Although I can only use this while I am alone as a lot of people are not fans of the scent.

Are there any other Lilac Vegetal fans out there?

I like it, but didn't care for the gagging and puking all around me when I used it. :mad3:

Well, not quite that much reaction, but almost. I reluctantly poured mine down the drain.

Well the verdict is in. This stuff is freakin nasty. When I first put it on, my wife said my face smelled like a wet baby's diaper. After about 10 minutes she said it smelled like play doh. It was interesting that both of these smells were alluded to in the reviews of this stuff. My wife doesn't read this website. I really like the smell of lilacs. There was none of that smell to be had in this stuff. I'm giving away to the first taker. If no one wants it, it's going in the trash.

Well the verdict is in. This stuff is freakin nasty. When I first put it on, my wife said my face smelled like a wet baby's diaper. After about 10 minutes she said it smelled like play doh. It was interesting that both of these smells were alluded to in the reviews of this stuff. My wife doesn't read this website. I really like the smell of lilacs. There was none of that smell to be had in this stuff. I'm giving away to the first taker. If no one wants it, it's going in the trash.
HMMMMM........you're not much of a salesman k1rod!! Although I kinda like the smell of Play Doh (in moderation), I'm not real fond of wet baby diaper! I'll pass!

D

doleeo

HAHA. That's one of the worst descriptions I've heard. If you want I'll take the bottle :biggrin:

Today I had to do some yard work and decided to stank up with some LV.

HAHA. That's one of the worst descriptions I've heard. If you want I'll take the bottle :biggrin:

Today I had to do some yard work and decided to stank up with some LV.

If the bees didn't follow you around then that's all you need to know about the LV.:biggrin:

marty

D

doleeo

If the bees didn't follow you around then that's all you need to know about the LV.:biggrin:

marty

Interestingly, I wasn't bothered with bugs too much today :lol:

I kinda wish most people liked LV.....I guess I just like smelling of wet diapers and play doh.

Top Bottom