What's new

Stonehaven and Penzance Alert Thread

Good grief! Ok that was a record fast sale. I called in to order 2 pounds of my addicting cheap aromatic and the guy said they got a huge order in. I took the hint and asked about Butera and Esoterica and they had it all except Kingfisher. That was minutes ago. I posted my news while I was on the phone with the guy.
Pelican is still being made!!??

Yup as is kingfisher but both are rarer than a 15 year bag of Stonehaven.

Folks I hope someone got Penzance and Stonehaven. I found the news and personally didn't buy either in hopes to get one of our own who wants to try them nab my share. I did score a pelican though. Excited about that one!

Holy **** ***** ***** ****. I get the email alert from Tobacco Pipes, I load 3 to my cart, and by the time I hit submit order, they are out of stock.

Holy **** ***** ***** ****. I get the email alert from Tobacco Pipes, I load 3 to my cart, and by the time I hit submit order, they are out of stock.
That sucks.

$gotta be quicker.jpg

And the Penzance and Cardiff are gone.

When I got there they had Balkan Sobranie too, but that disappeared between the time I put it in my cart and the time I filled out my info. I managed to grab a tin of Penzance though.

Called in to IW try to have some Pelican added & was told that they don't have any in, the site apparently isn't accurate on that.

My tin of Penzance from LJ Peretti shipped, still waiting on a shipping notice for the bag from IW. Provided both clear shipping, I'm torn between stashing them both away or selling the tin to pay for the bag...

My tin of Penzance from LJ Peretti shipped, still waiting on a shipping notice for the bag from IW. Provided both clear shipping, I'm torn between stashing them both away or selling the tin to pay for the bag...
You know the answer. :001_cool:

Top Bottom