What's new

What was playing during your last shave?

I won't believe that everyone here is gonna say "the sound of the blade cutting my beard is music enough for me"... so, what music was playing while you last shaved? I usually shave at night, so I go for mellower stuff. Yesterday night was Beck's "Morning Phase", a very smooth album, reminiscent of his "Sea Change" album. One of my all-time favorite artist and a big influence on my own music.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Iron Maidens "Live After Death"

"Aces High" into "Two Minutes to Midnight" into "The Trooper" and you have rocked your shave.​

Scott

Last edited:

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
National Public Radio.

That's typically the case for me, too. I turn on my bathroom radio (which is just a simple clock radio with a dial tuner), and it's just about always tuned to the local public radio station.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
The sound of one hand clapping. That or "Psycho Killer" while thinking of you.:thumbup1:

Iron Maidens "Live After Death"

"Aces High" into "Two Minutes to Midnight" into "The Trooper" and you have rocked your shave.​
Scott
Hell yeah! \m/:w00t:\m/

I generally listen to my custom Pandora blues channel while shaving if I'm gonna have music. Feel like I'd go at it too hard with the razor lol

Usually I just enjoy "the sound of the blade cutting my beard"

Rarely, a bit of blues.

But...

Recently I saw the documentary Get Thrashed so these past few mornings I've been listening to Testament \m/ :)

Hell yeah! \m/:w00t:\m/

I generally listen to my custom Pandora blues channel while shaving if I'm gonna have music. Feel like I'd go at it too hard with the razor lol
These mornings I load that soap 'till it calls for mercy ;-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom