What's new

BOTD - Beer Of The Day - 2016

I must add Way Beer Farmouse Ale (sharp hop finish to this imported from Brazil Saison) and a Kilkenny Cream Ale on nitro tap to last evening's post-bike refueling.

Had some good stuff at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on Sunday:
Wrong Side of the Road pale ale
Naughty Sauce golden coffee milk stout
Orange Mocha Frappucino sweet stout kindof thing (13%!)
and a couple different bottles of Belgian ales with different strains of brett, can't remember what they called the beer...

Couple of local brews at Smoke on the Water BBQ Festival in Downtown Ft. Myers last evening:
Old Soul Brewing Comb Over Honey Ale (malt and honey), and Bury Me Brewing From My Cold Dead Hands which is an IPA very similar to Lagunitas.

Pub crawl last evening. The highlight was a large thimble of Wee Heavy Scottish ale on nitro tap. The mouthful of Hoëgarden was good, too.

$14621306214871273787343.jpg Sprye. It is a rye pale ale brewed by Madtree out of Cincinnati.

Had some pretty good ones at Stone Brewing on Saturday (the Liberty Station location).
Stone's Go To IPA,
Took Lager Than We Thought experimental imperial lager
Run DRC strong bitter
Pataskala Red X red IPA
and Societe's The Apprentice IPA

I'm just having a Batemans Mocha Beer (6% ABV). Different but really nice.
This review sums it up well. :a17:

Man, that looks good. I hope I can find it here in the States.

If you like that flavor, I'll recommend a beer I consider a gift from the U.K. Try Sam Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout. Pure Heaven.

Don

Man, that looks good. I hope I can find it here in the States.

If you like that flavor, I'll recommend a beer I consider a gift from the U.K. Try Sam Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout. Pure Heaven.

Don

Yes! The SS Organic Chocolate Stout is delicious and can usually be found at Whole Foods markets here in California ;-)

Top Bottom