What's new

Your opinion on these brands of cigarettes

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask for your opinion on these cigarette brands. I have an opportunity to get them at a good price. Which should I buy?

- Rothmans International, Rothmans Blue
- Benson & Hedges Smooth Gold
- Dunhill Blue, Dunhill International Red, Dunhill Burgundy, Dunhill Fine Cut Black
- More Red
- Mustang Red
- Nelson filter
- Peter Stuyvesant Red
- Sheraton
- Silk Cut Silver, Silk Cut Purple
- Superkings Blue, Superkings Black

Will be very grateful for your opinion!

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
How do Dunhill and Rothmans compare? Which is considered better class?

How are the Reds? They are supposed to be premium cigarettes. Are they?

Premium Cigarette is a total oxymoron: at least in the US cigarettes are made from low quality heavily adulterated chemical laden slop that is a far far cry from anything that could be considered premium.

I have been trying to get a hold of some Sobranie of London's Black Russian cigarettes. But they are VERY expensive. I still want to try them. I can't get them locally here in Germany. I will have to probably order them online.

I used to go in for gourmet cigarettes when I could get them, but most of those brands are unknown to me.

I have had the Rothmans and Dunhills but it was so long ago that I don't even remember what they taste like.
If the More cigarettes are the same skinny girlie smokes I remember, they are terrible.

The #1 best cigarette I've ever smoked was Davidoff Magnums ... they weren't that expensive when I could get them, but I can't find them anymore.

Nat Sherman makes some very good cigarettes. They are composed of pure tobacco, rolled by hand, and very affordable.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The #1 best cigarette I've ever smoked was Davidoff Magnums ... they weren't that expensive when I could get them, but I can't find them anymore.

I used to love those! I also really liked Shepheard's Hotel. I've had the Dunhill Reds and Blues and they're both fine, but nothing special.

Top Bottom