What's new

Like Creed Aventus?

Garrett, where are you in AZ? There is one of those purfume/cologne stores in the Wild Horse Pass outlet mall in Chandler that sells AB Lomani Silver. I don't recall the name of the place but it's across and a few stores down from Tommy Bahama. So, if you live close by you could stop in there and check it out. I bought a bottle of it from there (for around $35) and I've been using it quite frequently.

I've smelled it side by side with Creed Aventus and it's more synthetic but still really nice. The best part is that it's inexpensive enough that I enjoy wearing it frequently without giving it a second thought or waiting for a special occasion. Don't get me wrong, it's not as nice as the Creed version, but it's close enough that you know what it's supposed to be and pick up a lot of the same notes. I've even gotten a lot of compliments when wearing it.

I'm not too far from there. I think the wife and I may make a date night out of checking out some scents. It's been a very long time since I've worn anything other than aftershave.

OK. Club de Nuit Intense Man (CdNIM) is here!

If the goal is to copy Creed's Aventus ... this does a way better job than AB Silver. It goes on smelling 80% (yes) like Aventus ... dries down to a very close clone of it! Slightly more peppery, IMO.

Not synthetic on drydown like AB Silver. Not exactly the same as Aventus but close ... agree with abh's assessment above.

And I can afford to use it! Nice. (Aventus was only $157 on Amazon the other day ... "only" $157, which goes to show you- I was getting in dangerous$ territory there)

AA

Club de Nuit Intense Man is great. I love it, and paid about $25. I would never buy Aventus for $157 (just my opinion). Too much of a chance of getting fake stuff at that price.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Club de Nuit Intense Man is great. I love it, and paid about $25. I would never buy Aventus for $157 (just my opinion). Too much of a chance of getting fake stuff at that price.

It's as close to Aventus as I'm going to get.

Well. I DO have an Aventus sample; I use it as a baseline for comparing others.

AA

I luckily have creeds aventus, ISP2, unpredictable adventure, and armafs club de nuit intense for MEN ( black cap).

I LOVE aventus and nothing is an exact copy of course but I would go with armafs Club de nuit intense men. It has a 80 to 85 percent match to aventus. Black currant is more prominent in it though but it is an amazing fragrance. I really do use it a lot. The others I have literally started using as bathroom sprays since they are way to synthetic to me. But just letting you know. Armaf cdni is usually around 35 bucks for the 100ml on Amazon. It's just at 55 right now cuz it's been hyped by many reviewers for good reason. But if you add it to your wish list it does constantly drop in price and then raise again like every 1 week.

I agree with the Club de Nuit Intense Man. It's about 80ish% Aventus and actually does smell quite good on it's own merits. I'm glad I picked it up on one of the downswings in price.

I've had the Lomani for awhile and really like it; it seems a bit smokier than the batch of Aventus I have. For those wanting to give Aventus a spin, I'd suggest heading over to Fragsplits or Fragdecants on Reddit. Aventus splits are popular and go down fairly regularly. The last one I participated in was $48 for 25mL (I think 10mL was $23), and unless you're spraying it every day, it will last you quite some time.

while at one of the perfume counters at the flea market today, the clerk suggested i try insurrection II.
it was a really close knockoff to Creed Aventus. Smelled great! Almost same opening, all the middle notes, perhaps not quite as much brightness.
She claimed that it had staying power.
I did not price it and passed it up, but indeed did use my authentic Aventus for nice shave later in the day!

$FullSizeRender (2).jpg

$czech speake 88 muehle gillette slim black beauty thayers medicated creed aventus april 29 2016.jpg

wow, free postage from Kuwait! such a deal!
i have no connections with the seller... just the picture of the bottle i was showing. I purchased mine from universalperfumesandcosmetics.com ...... i have no connections with them either... just saying its a very good aventus scent....

i have no connections with the seller... just the picture of the bottle i was showing. I purchased mine from universalperfumesandcosmetics.com ...... i have no connections with them either... just saying its a very good aventus scent....

thanks, could not find the item, can you recall the price?

You need to try Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man. It is the closest thing to Aventus I've encountered in terms of both smell and performance.

Just noticed this topic has made it's way back,forgot to come back to update my original post.Took everyones advice and picked up a bottle of CdN Intense Man a while back.It is a fantastic scent,thumbs up from the wife as well,so thats a plus.Was worried when I first used it,on my skin it had a straight up cinnamon smell for about 5 minutes.But it dried down to a very close version of Aventus IIRC.Very good staying power as well.

I went on the Aventus clone hunt last year, and tried just about all of the clones mentioned. CdN by far was the closest, and has the best longevity. Lomani on my skin smelled like metal and pepper mixed in a bad way. Insurrection was good, but not close to Aventus overall. Much sweeter. I just picked up my second bottle of Aventus in Vegas at the Creed store in Caesar's Palace Forum Shops last month and this batch seems to match the CdN a bit better than my last. I like some of the other Armaf offerings too as they seem to use better quality ingredients for a reasonable price. Their Bleu de Chanel clone is another solid performer, especially for the +/- $25 price tag.

Hey guys,I am looking for a scent in the same category as Creed's Aventus......deal is just not in my budget.....Much appreciated folks:thumbup1:

OK, here's the deal. I found a "fraghead" (I guess that's what they call themselves) who owns Creed Aventus and he swears that even Aventus wearers won't be able to tell the different. I've bought both colognes and followed his instructions and I gotta say it's fresh great scent. I say that because I've never sampled Creed Aventus so I'm offering my nose based on what I blended, and I like it, the Wife likes it. Pick up a bottle of Club de Nuit cologne (black bottle with dice looking top) and pick up one bottle of Demeter Pineapple cologne. Total cost for both should be around $65. Buy a travel sprayer from Sophera for like $18. Follow directions for the travel sprayer and mix 60% Club de Nuit and 40% Pineapple. Shake and have a go at it. After my first mix I revised and went 70/30 mixture. Hope you like it as much as I have.

@805steve that sounds very interesting,may give that a try!!!!!
I have since picked up a decant of Aventus,the CdN Intense man is a pretty close match on it's own but it is missing something.Your trick may just be what is needed pal,thanks!!!

@805steve that sounds very interesting,may give that a try!!!!!
I have since picked up a decant of Aventus,the CdN Intense man is a pretty close match on it's own but it is missing something.Your trick may just be what is needed pal,thanks!!!

According to youtube video he said it's missing that sweet fresh note opening of pineapple. Nice thing about blending is you have CdN and demeter Pineapple so you can blend, or use each sole. The pineapple is exactly that pineapple and is fresh.

Top Bottom