What's new

The Thin Blue Smoke thread VIII- BBQ at the B&B

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
That's only because NO ONE, in those states, outside of Kansas City or Memphis know how to cook BBQ. And it's questionable if those cities are doing it right.

In Texas EVERYONE knows how to do BBQ...and do it right. That's why it's called Texas BBQ...it's done right.

No truer words have ever been spoken!!!
you are a true Texican

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I'm through talkin'.

$image.jpg

Maybe not.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
As long as this thread has been, and as many years as it's been going on, I thought Ouch would have learned his lesson.

Carry on Aaron.

Great looking butts! Luckily I don't have to ship mine, we just have my folks over and send them home with one.

Here is a sneak peak at our meal on the Ceramic tonight

The first two for the kids:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
And the next two for my wife & I.

Meats, bacon, Cheeses, onions, basil, jalapeños, peppers, tomatoes and whatever else we had in fhe fridge and garden.

proxy.php

2 min left, time for some feta.
proxy.php

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Some nice lookin' grub for the Memorial Day weekend is being cooked on this thread... and for those that this isn't a holiday, they are doing awesome also...as is usual.

SWMBO has to work tomorrow so we just did the traditional grilling today...burgers and dogs.

Some flame kissed hot dogs and smoked sausage, and some pepper poppers.

$IMG_0002.jpg

And some nicely charred hot links. Ummm...looks like they were roasted over a camp fire.

$IMG_0003.jpg

Burgers on.

$IMG_0004.jpg

Burgers done.

$IMG_0009.jpg

We cooked enough stuff to eat for a few days, so we just had burgers tonight (some assembly required).

$IMG_0014.jpg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Mike, that burger looks great.

It rained here all last night and quit early this morning leaving my pit area like a pig pen. Planning pork butt and ribs on the smoker early tomorrow morning and grillin' some Nathan's hot dogs later in the afternoon....weather permitting.

That's all American Meal right there....but it wouldn't stop me from eating it up. The red onion is a must!

Looks yummy.

Top Bottom