What's new

January 2016 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully silvertip brush.
New to me. Looks unused.
I think it might be an eShave. No logo though. Hopefully not a shedder. Haven't test lathered it yet.

Really like the ergonomic handle a lot.

Shown next to my PJ1 for scale.

$IMG_20160113_165445.jpg

$IMG_20160113_165511.jpg

$IMG_20160113_165551.jpg

$IMG_20160113_165717.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
It's been a good start to the year. Haven't taken pics yet, but I got in a 59 Fat Boy, and a 1917 Service Set in the silver eagle metal box complete with mirror and blade holder, in what I believe is an original gift box with a matching Williams shave stick holder and mug. I also got a couple of 100 packs of blades, and a stainless barber pole handle from BBNY.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I got a couple things I've been meaning to show off. First, the President set I just received:

$IMAG0940.jpg$IMAG0943.jpg$IMAG0944.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Now, the copper plated head I got from RazorPlate (just the head--I've had the handle for a while). Chris let me know that he plates in copper, so I got this Old Type head done. I love copper.

COPPER!

$IMAG0932.jpg$IMAG0934.jpg$IMAG0938.jpg

I got a couple things I've been meaning to show off. First, the President set I just received:

Nice one!!

An Executive. Even has the foil wrappers with the cream blade pack too!! Epic!! Mirror looks pretty good too.

That's a really sharp one. Congratulations!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Nice one!!

An Executive. Even has the foil wrappers with the cream blade pack too!! Epic!! Mirror looks pretty good too.

That's a really sharp one. Congratulations!

Yes, doh! Executive! I was listening to an analysis of the recent Democratic presidential debate, and that must've messed up my mind. Thanks for the correction.

It doesn't show in the photos, but the blade pack is still in the cellophane wrapper. :w00t:

On a roll this month. Only the fat handle Tech's. At $10 each + bundled shipping, I could not resist

Attachments

• $image.jpeg
    $image.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 134
  • $image.jpeg
    $image.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Awesome brushes! I'm going to a flea market tomorrow. If I do half as well I'd be thrilled. I'd definitely settle for a Rubberset 400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom