What's new

Fatip Piccolo. I'm in love.

I used my Piccolo today. I had a 4 day beard. I haven't used it in awhile, I've been using my artist club type razors. I put a new GSB blade in it. I usually do 2 passes plus touch ups. After one pass on 4 days growth my face felt very smooth. The main reason I did a second pass was because shaving is my hobby. I could have gotten by with just one pass. I forgot how great this razor is. It gives my artist club razors a run for their money.

$Fatip-Piccolo.jpg

Hi all the piccolo is my first open comb razor .Normally I shave each day but I'm finding it can miss a day cause Im still pretty much clean shaven from the day before.Wasn't very keen on the short handle to start so swapped it for an icon oss one I have trouble gripping things with my hands .I used the picco daily for a fortnight useing gillette 7 o clock super stainless changing the blade after 5 shaves .I was a bit worried about how aggressive it's ment to be but by rideing the cap I had no problems and perfectly good shaves.I like it very much.Sammy.

Hi all the piccolo is my first open comb razor .Normally I shave each day but I'm finding it can miss a day cause Im still pretty much clean shaven from the day before.Wasn't very keen on the short handle to start so swapped it for an icon oss one I have trouble gripping things with my hands .I used the picco daily for a fortnight useing gillette 7 o clock super stainless changing the blade after 5 shaves .I was a bit worried about how aggressive it's ment to be but by rideing the cap I had no problems and perfectly good shaves.I like it very much.Sammy.

Very cool! :thumbup1:

Some are hard to align, but once you get the trick, it really does a nice job.
Love the open comb feel too!
Full disclosure: I got mine cheap from someone who listed it as defective.

Top Bottom