What's new

Defective Ikon 102 slant

Good luck with that! That's sad about these bad customers services stories... I'm looking forward for an aluminium razor / head, and the iKon are kinda alone in their price ranges... :(

I had sent back the defective head, hoping that he would send me a replacement head. I received the same defective razor head that I sent back with a piece of paper telling me that it is normal condition with no defects. Also as an insult to the injury, he left sort of like a mocking comment that I'm wrong. It is clearly defective head that doesn't clamp down blade as good as the "non-defective" razor I have.

All I have to say to the world is, stay away from Ikon products and Greg Kahn. Do not do business with this scammer. Greg, you have lost a customer, for good. I will no longer be buying New Deluxe open comb that I was planning to get in March. I read somewhere that he is banned from Badger and Blade, I am not surprised. I wish I knew it before I placed an order with this scammer.

That is unfortunate. I would say share your experience over on the other forums and Reddits so people can find out about this easier.

I had sent back the defective head, hoping that he would send me a replacement head. I received the same defective razor head that I sent back with a piece of paper telling me that it is normal condition with no defects. Also as an insult to the injury, he left sort of like a mocking comment that I'm wrong. It is clearly defective head that doesn't clamp down blade as good as the "non-defective" razor I have.

All I have to say to the world is, stay away from Ikon products and Greg Kahn. Do not do business with this scammer. Greg, you have lost a customer, for good. I will no longer be buying New Deluxe open comb that I was planning to get in March. I read somewhere that he is banned from Badger and Blade, I am not surprised. I wish I knew it before I placed an order with this scammer.

Damn... this is badluck and such a very bad and ridiculous customer service. I was looking arround for the same head aswell... i'll keep my hard earned money to get something else, i won't give it to a scammer... probably an Above the Tie! You need to start a brotherhood here, to spread the word about iKon's bad customer service!

Last edited:
... All I have to say to the world is, stay away from Ikon products and Greg Kahn. Do not do business with this scammer. Greg, you have lost a customer, for good. I will no longer be buying New Deluxe open comb that I was planning to get in March. I read somewhere that he is banned from Badger and Blade, I am not surprised. I wish I knew it before I placed an order with this scammer.
As Ouch would have put it: You could have knocked me over with a feather.

Ikon's response amazes me. What could if have cost Ikon to replace the head even if the head you had was not defective? It is no doubt that Ikon (Greg) looses far more by this course of action.

It is no doubt that Ikon (Greg) looses far more by this course of action.

I think he is too dumb to realize this. The moron just lost a number of customers on this thread alone, and I am not done spreading the word. We need to spread this, so that many future buyers can avoid getting scammed from this specimen of an individual. He is still in business because of people like me who didn't know about his scamming tendencies and ended up giving him money. There needs to be certain awareness about Ikon and Greg and his scamming practices. People like him don't belong in business.

Last edited:
I think he is too dumb to realize this. The moron just lost a number of customers on this thread alone, and I am not done spreading the word. We need to spread this, so that many future buyers can avoid getting scammed from this specimen of an individual. He is still in business because of people like me who didn't know about his scamming tendencies and ended up giving him money. There needs to be certain awareness about Ikon and Greg and his scamming practices. People like him don't belong in business.

Good luck with that. There's so many people who will continue to buy from him because they've never experienced an issue personally.

Last edited:
Ikon is also popular on other sites where he advertises. Couple that with the fact that he offers shavers an entry point into the SS market at a much lower price than the competition, and he will keep selling razors. I think the writing is on the wall. As he alienates more and more people, and is forced to keep lowering prices and quality, his market share of the higher end spenders will dwindle. Betting you see an increase in focus on the Shavecraft line, where he can offer razors at a mid point price to people who just don't quite want to pop for SS.

Well if that's not defective and is within normal tolerance then my money will spend elsewhere, such as ATT.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I was going to order an ikon razor from pheonix accouterments and have it replated at razor emporium and hand delivered by a stolen honor fake veteran, but I was afraid I'd open up a black hole in the shave/time continuum.

Raven Koenes

My precious!

I stand in solidarity with you and will scratch his product from my mind and wallet...another potential customer done gone.

I was going to order an ikon razor from pheonix accouterments and have it replated at razor emporium and hand delivered by a stolen honor fake veteran, but I was afraid I'd open up a black hole in the shave/time continuum.
Now that's a plan. LMAO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note I have to be somewhat surprised that the activities of Greg Kahn continue. I would have thought that it should not be possible to fool the whole world for such a long period...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note I have to be somewhat surprised that the activities of Greg Kahn continue. I would have thought that it should not be possible to fool the whole world for such a long period...

Indeed... i was about to press the trigger on the Slant 102 aswell... i'll get myself a nice ATT instead.

Okay, it has been a really long day, and that post made me blow beer out my nose. Thank you.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd

:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Top Bottom