What's new

A Watchmaker's Paradise

Just read that today, interesting stuff, the line that got me was that just ?% of worldwide watch production is Swiss, but that ?% brings in almost as much money as the rest of the word makes with the other ?%. See for yourselves!
I know there are some seriously expensive Swiss timepieces, but that surprised me!

Last edited:
Just read that today, interesting stuff, the line that got me was that just 3% of worldwide watch production is Swiss, but that 3% brings in almost as much money as the rest of the word makes with the other 97%.
+1 ... that one factoid stuck out for me, too.

I was going to quote it in my post, but figured it would be more fun if everyone found it on their own.

I know there are some seriously expensive Swiss timepieces, but that surprised me!
I had read about the $9M watch with the 57 complications before, but I had no idea that it was as large as a Big Mac, and therefore unwearable.

+1 ... that one factoid stuck out for me, too.

I was going to quote it in my post, but figured it would be more fun if everyone found it on their own.

A quick edit later and we are all good! if you want to edit the quote as well of course:biggrin1:

Top Bottom