What's new

Preferred brand or line of khaki pants

Its been a while , plus I just received them , Cabela's Aged Khakis are still Great , Top Notch , and inexpensive . They seem to fit a little big , but not enough to matter . On Sale , too , right now . I only bought one pair to check the size (Everything else other places is all over the place) , it was good . I have bought my favorite Brand of Jeans that used to be consistent , but 32 waist is too big , 34 too small , and 30 just right ? Are you kidding me the same Brand and Style ! Gotta try stuff on now for sure . But Cabela's Aged Khakis (guaranteed for life btw) fit , just slightly big , not major , might still shrink a bit , too , I haven't washed them , just tried them on . These were Desert Tan , I'll grab the Dark Khaki next for variety , and options . Great Details , too .

I'm not a fan of Dockers in general as I've had problems with fraying, but their Alpha Khaki is pretty sweet and do not give me the same issue. I also like the GAP Lived In Khaki

Cabela's Weathered Khakis (just bought another pair) cant be beat for the money , Great Quality ! Not thin material , they last and get better and better .

When I was younger and more into my clothes than now, I found that J. Crew fit me well and held up very well. This was in the late 90s to early 2000s so I'm not sure how well made they are now but I do know they are a lot more expensive.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I picked up a pair of Dickies pleated khakis the other day. They do seem solid, but I will be paying attention. My last Dickies item, which was a quilted flannel jacket, was pure junk. The pockets fell apart within a few wearings.

Top Bottom