What's new

Need Help with Purchase

I am haggling with an ebayer on a 1910 Pocket Edition
I have him talked down to $100 plus free shipping. It does not have the blade case though.

Should I take the dive? I really like it and want it. Truthfully I am twitching to get it.

What should I do?

I don't have a clue about razors - but if your heart is really in the purchase - go for it! Better than regretting not having bought it - worst case scenario you put it back on ebay...lose a few $$$??? Just my opinion though! :001_smile p.s. the razor looks amazing!

This one doesn't have any initials engraved on the box. It really does look like it's in mint condition. No idea what it's worth but it is one beautiful razor. And no, I'm not the seller.

Seems a bit steep to me. If you wait around a bit, you should be able to find one in as nice condition for $25-$50 either on the B/S/T or ebay.

It's that BIN that gets people spun up into impulse purchases.

Seems a bit steep to me. If you wait around a bit, you should be able to find one in as nice condition for $25-$50 either on the B/S/T or ebay.

It's that BIN that gets people spun up into impulse purchases.

I don't know about that price range... These have only been going up.

Better than regretting not having bought it

I've rarely regretted not buying a razor...If you wait and watch/look long enough, usually something equal to it or better comes along. On the other hand, there have been regrets about paying too much for some razors I did buy...

Top Bottom