What's new

Warriors 20-0 WOW!

What an achievement. 1/4 of the season undefeated. Quite remarkable. I live in NC and am not really a Warriors fan, but just appreciate this achievement.

Now 22-0. The remarkable string continues. Also set anew record with 12 consecutive road wins to open a season. Just phenomenal.

Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association.

Thanks for posting, Billski. If no one else shows up, I'll just keep talking to myself.

Their current pace is for a 78-4 record through 1/3 of the season. Should be an interesting rest of the season.

Now 28-1 after beating Cavaliers in rematch of last year's finals. Pace is for 79-3. Can they win 80???

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Losing only ten games will be tough to beat, especially as the season wears on. Injuries accumulate and the constant travel takes its toll. They are some team, though.

Record is 95-96 Bulls at 72-10. Watching the Warriors will be interesting.
It will be interesting to see if they can pull it off, but I am not holding my breath. I'm more interested in the Warriors making the playoffs without any players sidelined with nagging injuries. Bogut and his aching back, Thompson and Barnes with ankle injuries this early in the season are cause for concern.

Well, since I first posted the Warriors at 20-0 a month ago, they have gone 13-2. Record now is 33-2, or .942857.

Season is looking incredible.

I have been following it a bit too. I'm rooting for them to beat the record. I didn't even realize that they went 67-15 last season!

Going to be fun to see if it happens.

Top Bottom