What's new

Celebration PIF.

I have some happenings in my life that I want to celebrate with a PIF. My wife and I just celebrated our 45th anniversary, I just had my 66th birthday, I am now semi employed 35-40 hrs. vs. 50-60 , and finally I just went over 300 posts.
The soaps are
5- Eva Nestrova goats milk soap. the labels are gone, your on your own,:biggrin1:
A puck of Pre Dr Provence.
St. Charles cocoanut.
Mike's natural Barbershop tin and bar.
Bearded Jack's old spice.
And most of a tub of Trumpers Rose cream.
All soaps have been used at least once.

Razors
Schick Krona
Gillette Superspeed
A Valet with one blade and a box

Straight razors

Whipped Dog sight unseen
Pyramid
Microscopic section cutter????
Worchester
I know nothing about straights, your on your own.

Whipped dog handle with TGN knot
Clubman Virgin island Bay Rum and Special Reserve
Assortment if blades I don't us plus some of my regulars.
Anything else I might toss in.
That's about it, I will ship to CONUS unless its to a APO. a simple "I'm In" will work.
Thanks to you all at Badger & Blade I appreciate the help and coaching I have received here.
Please help me Celebrate.
I run this until Sunday Night Dec. 6th​

Last edited:
Very nice bounty..not in..and congrats on all tour milestones .especially 45 yrs married..20 for me..this unfortunately is very rare now days..

Congratulations on those milestones. I can only hope to be so lucky. 45 years marriage...you don't see that too often anymore. Thats wonderful. I myself am 3 years married (2nd time around)... so to get 45 years.... hui... I'd be 83... lets see:laugh:

Oh... I'm in. If thats ok. Thanks for the chance on such a generous PIF.

Congrats again!!

IM IN
Please accept my sincerest congratulations on all accounts kind sir. Those benchmarks are admirable.
I am set to celebrate my 22nd this weekend and only occasionally work more than 40 hours per week in the office (and another 10-15 in various non-profit capacities)

may I be so bold as to request entry into your most generous PIF.

I would like to be considered so I can sample and then pass on the good fortune! I'm excited this month because my daughter turns 1 ( thought it would be cool to add something we are celebrating lol)

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Definitely in! Congrats on many wonderful years! Thank you for your generosity and gentlemanly gesture. I hope I get to enjoy my wife and our time together for many years to come. And may you have many more as well!
God Bless!
Adam

Congrats on the milestones. Very impressive. Hoping you both have many more happy years.

Having said that...

I'm in

Thanks for the opportunity...

Wow congratulations on the milestones. I wish you and your both many more happy years.

And I am in for this wonderful PIF!

I'm in, would love to try any of that out! Sounds like you have had some great causes for celebration lately indeed, congrats!

Top Bottom