What's new

PIF: TTFFCSS Samples

Well, after expectantly waiting for three weeks for these Through the Fire Fine Craft samples to come in (yay for Canada Post stuffing the box in a corner for a week!), it turns out that myself and my husband both react to these soaps and sadly won't be able to use them. But instead of letting them sit in a corner of my bathroom, I'm perfectly willing to ship them off to someone else who wants to give them a try and doesn't have anywhere near as sensitive skin as we do!

First and foremost, for those who might be squeamish, worry not! Neither our fingers or brushes have touched these samples - we used coffee stir sticks to remove some of the soap to do our test lathers, and each stir stick was only used once (so we used four stir sticks). The four we tried were Fougere, Spring Fern, Through the Fire, and Chocolate Orange.

Enclosed for this PIF are the following samples:

Sample pack #1 (Ember, Tinder, Forged, Kindling, Ignite), and then Spring Fern, Fougere, Through the Fire, Quench, and Chocolate Orange

Conditions to enter? Simply that you want to try these shave soaps, although I would prefer to send it to a Canadian address if possible.

I'll pick a winner through ye olde random number generator on friday ^_^

Not in but this is a GREAT PIF. TTFFC soaps are wonderful and lather easy and smell good and samples last a long time.
Those of you in the great white north should get on this immediately.

Not in, I have been looking at her soaps on-line but haven't bought any yet. Samples would be great but because of the boarder shipping issues I hope they go to someone up there.

I'm in if you don't mind sending to an American who loves hockey but hates the Oilers...if you don't want to deal with customs and whatnot I understand.

Not in even though I'm practically in Canada. I'm looking forward to trying them, but no sense in having them come back over the border. Sorry they don't work for you!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Another very nice PIF. I'm still surprised at the generosity of our members

I'm not in but great pif im sure that someone would love to win this thank you for your generosity

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Welcome to Badger and Blade, WW.

Your PIF looks good, but I'm not in.

I recommend that you send it to a Canadian address, because the Americans get lots of stuff.

Much as I'd like to try them, I'm leaving this one to the Canadians. Very generous of you, but there's plenty going on south of your border that doesn't get to go up there, so share it with your friends and neighbors.

Many thanks for the kind words! They are some lovely scents (especially Through the Fire, and Chocolate Orange!) and lathered really well too. Silly skin reacting with a variety of things, but this gives the chance for someone else to give her soaps a try! ^_^

I'm definitely in. Edmonton has been so unseasonably mild that's it's hard to believe that it's actually in Canada. Thanks for paying it forward, and I hope my random number (42) comes up!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I would like to try them so count Me in,I'm kinda new to this stuff being able to try some new soap would great
thank you for the opportunity to maybe try

Top Bottom