What's new

December 2015 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeves of Hudson Street Barber Shop (smells AMAZING)
Taconic Eucalyptus and mint
Coates Rose

Soapy Bathman after the rain, barbershop quartet, orange-ouli, italian almond
Catie's Bubbles Black Bergamot limited edition

RazoRock High mountain white silvertip. First picture is new and 2nd picture is after cleaning and initial lather and then rinse and drying.

Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban cigars and Bergamot - Vetiver

proxy.php

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Good start to a collection! The first is a Tech head frankenrazor. The nickel flare tip is the TV Special, nice find!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Send me a PM to remind me to dig around in my junk stuff. I may have an open comb new head so you can have the right razor in that Red and Black set.

Men Rock Sandalwood Shaving Cream
Scaramouche & Fandango Shaving Cream
Geo. F. Trumper 2273 Super Badger Shaving Brush with Case
$IMG_20151213_221752.jpg
$IMG_20151213_221922.jpg

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Here is what you are getting. It will clean up to be nice brass. :biggrin1:

Attachments

• $IMG_0291.jpg
    $IMG_0291.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 204

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Nice haul!

I did the same thing and wound up with a small pile, myself. I had a series of auctions (all in about a week) where I won as the sole bidder. I didn't mind too much, as it wasn't much money.

SWMBO, though, gave me a little grief as the boxes kept showing up. "Do you just buy everything you see???" I still chuckle about that a bit. :thumbup1:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Nice haul!

I did the same thing and wound up with a small pile, myself. I had a series of auctions (all in about a week) where I won as the sole bidder. I didn't mind too much, as it wasn't much money.

SWMBO, though, gave me a little grief as the boxes kept showing up. "Do you just buy everything you see???" I still chuckle about that a bit. :thumbup1:
No, there are a few things I buy sight unseen.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
By the way, OP, it looks like that mystery Tech you have actually is a Tech head ('40s, I think) on a NEW Red & Black set handle and with the Red & Black set case. Nice pickup!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
By the way, OP, it looks like that mystery Tech you have actually is a Tech head ('40s, I think) on a NEW Red & Black set handle and with the Red & Black set case. Nice pickup!
It is. It won't be a Frankenrazor for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom