What's new

Stetson Ivy caps

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I'm very fond of ivy style caps and they work well for me. I recently purchased a Stetson weathered leather ivy cap and I like it very much. I was wondering if anyone has the suede ivy cap that Stetson makes and if so, how do you like it.

Goorin Brother person myself for flat caps. They have a great bomber leather one right now and a big year end blowout going.

I'm very fond of ivy style caps and they work well for me. I recently purchased a Stetson weathered leather ivy cap and I like it very much. I was wondering if anyone has the suede ivy cap that Stetson makes and if so, how do you like it.

Goorin Brother person myself for flat caps. They have a great bomber leather one right now and a big year end blowout going.

I've been eyeing the Goorin Brothers leather one, I wasn't aware Stetson makes one in leather as well. Now I'll have to compare them. lol

I have a black leather Stetson ivy cap and a brown suede Stetson as well. I love both of them. I also have a summery linen one, which just isn't the same as leather.

I plan on getting a fedora . . . someday.

I just received a Stetson Leather Ivy cap(not suede) and a cap by a Belgium Co. Called City Sport. That one is Nappa leather.. I love them both.. Maybe a little partial to the Stetson.. Being made in The USA and all.. Both very nice and good quality, Villiage Hat shop

strop

Now half as wise
I have a couple of hats from Goorin Bros, both straw and driving style, and like them a lot. My only issue is that all of their hats only come S,M,L and XL and fit differently depending on the hat. I cannot order on line and have to visit the store. With Stetson, I can order my size and be confident it will fit.

Not sure if these are Stetsons , but a Newsboy (or the other name escapes me , six panel , or something ?) , and a Flat Top ...

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Here's vid making Stetson Ivy Caps , that afterwards has a vid to Goorin Bros. explaining styles of Ivy Caps ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom