What's new

PIF - Clearing the stash

I'm putting these items up for PIF because I simply don't use them, have too many, or don't like them. First is a Turkish copper lather bowl from OttomanBarber on Etsy. It is a great bowl, with no dents or damage, I simply just find myself face lathering most of the time. It measures in at just under 5 inches for the interior diameter of the bowl. Next is a Gillette Tech that from what I can tell is Pre-War and all brass, but ever since I got my ATT my other razors have been collecting dust. Then there are two unused bottles of KMF Cool Mint Moisture Shave. I love this stuff and it lathers like a dream but I'm only about 1/5 done with my current bottle and I have another one on deck so I want these to go to a loving home. It has a great peppermint scent for Christmas, too. Finally is some Afta balm by Mennen. I simply can't get over the smell of this stuff. I've used it twice and I immediately can't wait for the scent to go away. But some guys like it. Plus I'm not much of a balm man anyway. Without further ado, just say you're in, tell me a holiday tradition that you do each year, and I'll randomly select a winner tomorrow night and have it shipped out Wednesday morning. My Christmas tradition is watching the 1984 edition of A Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve with my family. We love that movie. Thanks everyone!
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448890536.845811.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448890640.548521.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448890657.306583.jpg

I'm in. Great PIF. I have always wanted to try that cream. My family has always made oyster stew on Christmas Day. No one in my house can stomach the idea so I am reduced to eating it by myself. I have gotten them to accept the Dewey's Sugar Cake.
We also did Magoo's Christmas Carol every year.

I'm in! Every year, my father in law spends about $150 on imported Italian cold cuts and makes a huge antipasto. (delicioso!) Meanwhie, my mother in law makes the rest of the dinner and yells at him all morning for spending that kind of money on meat. They argue, the rest of us eat. :lol:

I'm in! Every year my family always gets a case of Stewarts soda to drink while we open gifts and drink the days following christmas.

Awesome PIF! I'm in!

Since my first daughter has been old enough we've started cutting down our own Christmas Trees. There are plenty of tree farms in the area that offer holiday themed events for the kids. The hay rides and hot apple cider are my daughter's favourites. It's been a lot of fun!

imcndn

I'm in thanks. Every Christmas season we get hot chocolate and get the kids into the car and drive around the neighborhood and check out the lights. A few people have some pretty elaborate lighting.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm in! It wouldn't be Christmas without some Fruitcake from Collins Street Bakery in Corsicana, TX. My grandfather would send us one every year. Now, we get one every Christmas and the recipe has never changed! Thank you for the opportunity!

I'm in

Thanks

Tradition, one of many, watching the movie "Holiday Inn", and possibly the remake "White Christmas" with my wife, kids and sister.

I'm assuming this is a CONUS PIF but thought it fun to share my family Christmas tradition anyway.
Against our better judgement we always get the Monopoly set out and my Grandfather cheats like crazy! He thinks nobody knows... but pretending we aren't aware has become part of the tradition :biggrin1:

I'm in. Each year we meet at two my grandmothers' houses to have a nice Christmas eve surrounded by the closest relatives. This is what we do from my birth and continue doing each year. All children are happy of getting all together and receiving presents from each other's Santas ;)

not in, but very nice PIF. I picked up one of those copper lather bowls after shattering my Schone in the shower (that sounds a little dirty). I actually like it, although the ceramic is easier to use, this works nicely and just makes a loud clanging when dropped.

Top Bottom