What's new

PIF - Clearing the stash

I'm in!

Ever since my daughter was young (born on Christmas 1990) we watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" then ever since 2000 or so pulled out the Whirlybird popcorn maker and watch Jim Carey's "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" over two bowls of buttered popcorn.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm not in, but that's a fantastic PIF! I got one of those bowls for travel, but that's now what I use almost every shave.

My house has three traditions. We always spend Christmas Eve at our home, we always watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas" that night, and I always grill marinated pork tenderloins for part of the large, family Christmas lunch at my Mom's.

ISN'T THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT???

I'm in...been wanting to try KMF. A lot of my neighbors are elderly so we just started a tradition of making them some goodies. Chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter fudge, sugar cookies and the like.

Thanks for the opportunity

I'm in!
As far back as I can remember, and probably further, my mother created an entire Christmas dinner: turkey, stuffing and all the fixin's. As I got older, I began to make salads, sweet potato pies, and other goodies to contribute my part. Near the end of her life, with Dad gone and the kids moved away, I began to cook as smaller version of Christmas dinner with all the fixin's, and take Christmas with her at her house. Those were very special Christmases...tradition! Mom's been gone for six years now, and when I think of all the turkey dinners that woman created in sixty years of marriage....

That is a very nice PIF. I'm in. Thank you so much for the chance.

one of our christmas traditions is watching National Lapoons Christmas Vacation... It just never gets old watching it. No matter how often you've seen it.

Thanks again. All the best and have a great Christmas Season! All a y'all!!

I'm in! Our family always puts on music during our Christmas dinner (only day of the year we do this) It's an old cassette tape by Evie.

I'm in, still pretty new to a lot of products and would love to give them a try, that and I love copper!!

As far as traditions go, every year we spend christmas eve together at my Aunts house. Over the years we have gotten to be a bigger and bigger family so we now do a "white elephant gift exchange". Well its become tradition that my three cousins and I all try to out do each other within the $30 limit over who can come up with the coolest gift that gets "stolen" the most times during the exchange game. It's been things from Quadcopters to custom made knives or pens.

I'm in! We always read the Christmas story in Luke on Christmas Eve have a birthday cake for Jesus and on Christmas morning after the presents we eat fried chicken and waffles.

I'm in! We always make biscuits and gravy on Christmas morning. .. I've looked forward to this since I was about 8 years old and still do it today!

Thank you, nice lather bowl I'm in!

We have a little family reunion during this time of the year and open gifts distributed by whoever gets picked to play Santa wearing full custume.

Last edited:
Top Bottom