What's new

Ever lasting BBS

Have y'all ever gotten that amazing Monday morning shave after a no shave weekend where there isn't a single bit of stubble on your face? All you can do is gently caress your cheeks all day. The shave is so good that you think your beard will not grow back for a few days. It is such an amazing feeling!

Yep Had one this morning. Last shave was Thanksgiving morning, so solid 4 days of growth. Feels wonderful.

Having more and more BBS days myself. Just wait till your sitting in your easy chair at the end of the day and a stroke of the face reveals a mostly smooth face. You'll marvel at the longevity of the great shave, then think to yourself "oh man, tomorrow's shave is gonna be a bummer because I'll barely have a beard to shave". But magically, overnight your beard will grow just so you can shave it all off BBS again.

But you are right... nothing beats that great shave after a long no-shave-weekend.

Hi,

No. Not possible for me. My whiskers grow such I need a second shave after about 12 hours. If I take the time to get a BBS (which I can do at will), it lasts for all of 2 hours before I am back to DFS.

Stan

I generally get either a BBS or DFS+ shave each day. My results may result from a terrible case of acne while I was in high-school. This supposedly did something to the hair follicles on my cheeks. I usually shave about 0530 to 0600 daily and don't notice stubble until late evening.

I can get an long lasting BBS on my head and cheeks most days, with several of my razors.(Fatboy or Slim on 9, OLD, NEW, Sheraton, Shake Sharp, or 1912) But under the jaw I usually settle for CCS to DFS. On the rare occasion I get the jaw and neck close to BBS it only last an hour or two at best.

Yeah, I get BBS shaves most every time. I love it,
but consequently I have to wait 36 hours to 2 days
before I can repeat the process. My beard and skin is
not ready for it again right away. Wish it was different
as I would love to shave everyday!

Every time I shave I get a BBS. And yes I was addicted to facetrubation but now I started to facetrubation less often, now I only facetrubate when I'm in bed after I shaved. Sometimes I ask my friends if they want to touch my cheeks but they refuse. They don't know what they are missing!

Top Bottom