What's new

2015 B&B Awards.

Hi fellas,
I've been pretty quiet on B&B for some time, and some of the newer folks might not know me, so let me introduce myself - I'm Joel, founder of B&B. Last year I did the first annual B&B awards, and I've been getting a lot of PM's and emails from folks asking if there would be another B&B awards for 2015. I figured it was about time to let the cat out of the bag - yes, there will be, and I've been more ambitious for 2015, enlisted the help of an incredible photographer, added some new categories, and will cover/mention some of runner ups that were also put through the paces.

This year is also different in that all of the text was written by hand on a hardback moleskin using this year's winner in the pen category, which is why you're reading this post instead of seeing the first winner. Talk about eating your own dog food, no? Starting towards the end of this week, they'll be converted from journal, to formatted front page articles, with pics, so stay tuned.

I invested mountain of time, passion and energy, into making this year, even better than last. I really hope you guys enjoy it, and I truly hope I can introduce you to some really special items.

It also seems like a fitting time to mention the backlog of articles I've been meaning to post, and some interesting updates on some long-term tests, awesome travel adventures (akin to the Cuba article) and some fun articles on topics our newer forums focus on. 2016 should be fun!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
It will be interesting to see if anything I own will make it on the list again this year

proxy.php

Top Bottom