What's new

SOTD "FREE WEEK" November 30th - December 6th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic Shaves and Photos today Everyone. I had a "Sheveless Saturday" this week as I have been very busy most of the day. I absolutely love the artistic creativity and variety of Shaving Excellence both Described as well as Displayed Here:001_smile

You guys take beautiful pictures. This is my favorite thread in all of B&B!

Gentlemen, Thank you for your kind words. We do indeed have a special bunch of very talented contributors here, and we strive to make it as fund and interesting for everyone on a daily and weekly basis. Good to have you here.

SOTD 2015-12-06

Hot water
Golf 71 with Triton R3 blade (2)
Omega S10065 Red
Figaro crema da barba
Alum block
Boots Freshwood AS

Lovely photos on Sunday,gents!Enjoy your day!

eezee
ram57
Noire
robk
BobLH
Devonmoonshire
alfredus
Cash_Stronomer
ClaudioBP
PACO GALAN
UngerWoo
celestino
sandstone
cmh737
sarimento1
razorguy
cyclefix
shm
CT23
MHWood
skypsyd

Good Sunday to you Folks. Great posts and photos today, including those missed from yesterday.
Enjoy the rest of your day Gentlemen. New Theme will be up around 2030 hrs. For a preview, see the thread theme sticky at the top of the SOTD forum. Also we are coming to a new year and we need you help with theme ideas, please PM me to get it on the list for 2016. Thanks for all you do and your contributions to this Forum!

Thank you, gentlemen! :001_smile

Head & face shower shave. days growth.

Technique: WTG / XTG / ATG
Prep: Shower.
Soap: Beaver WoodWright - Jolly Roger
Brush: Ever-Ready 100T (TGN Finest)
Razor: RazoRock Stealth Slant V4
Blade: Treet Platinum Super Stainless(2)

$SOTD12.05.15.jpg

Gentlemen, Thank you for your kind words. We do indeed have a special bunch of very talented contributors here, and we strive to make it as fund and interesting for everyone on a daily and weekly basis. Good to have you here.

Thank you as well Dave for being so active in here to keep us on our toes with new and fun themes:thumbup:

Lovely photos, everyone! Enjoy your Sunday! :001_smile

Good Sunday to you Folks. Great posts and photos today, including those missed from yesterday.

Enjoy the rest of your day Gentlemen. New Theme will be up around 2030 hrs. For a preview, see the thread theme sticky at the top of the SOTD forum. Also we are coming to a new year and we need you help with theme ideas, please PM me to get it on the list for 2016. Thanks for all you do and your contributions to this Forum!

Many thanks for your kind words Celestino, Dave and Witeq - wishing you and all the other gentlemen here a great start into the new week :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom