What's new

Voskhod $5.50/100 from Moscow (Ebay)

I'm don't quite remember the rules on posting links to ebay so I'll leave it out. I saw Voskhod blades, 100 for $5.50 + $4.40 shipping direct from Russia. Seems to good to be true, but I'm thinking of risking <$10 to find out. Has anybody purchased blades from Moscow before? Or more importantly, has anybody gotten ripped off? The seller has 100% feedback with 288 reviews, although I don't pay attention to reviews unless there are a lot of negative. It's too easy to fake positive reviews imo., and too many websites have been caught with phony reviews.

Help me out here B&B!

I've purchased Russian blades, including Voskhod, through Moscow on eBay. I had no problems and I don't remember waiting long at all.

I can't speak for the seller you're looking at but I have bought several off the bay from Russia without any issue.
(also Buy It Now links are OK)

Don't be afraid. Contact the seller before placing an order, and ask them to combine shipping charges on multiple orders. That's what I do.

I've had good experiences as well. Shipping time is unpredictable, but it's not been the vendor's fault&#8212;at least in the people I've bought from.

I've bought from Russia, India, Pakistan, and Turkey, and all have been honest vendors. Only problem was an Indian vendor who shipped way too late. I gave him a neutral review. I've never left negative feedback.

oktane-2008 and unuta77 are both great sellers. oktane-2008 is negotiable if you are ordering a few packs. I have always been pleased with both sellers.

The actual price is nowhere near $5.50 (as the title states).
It is more like $9.90 which is about the lowest they sell at.
This has been going for awhile and due to the really low ruble at the moment. That simply means the seller still makes profit in rubles.
I do not expect any problems whatsoever, but remember that you have Paypal protection with your purchase!
Happy shopping!

I have had no issues ordering from Moscow shipping took a little bit but they got here and I would not hesitate to order them again

Just dropped $5.00 per 100 for Voskhods with $4.40 shipping plus $1.70 shipping for each additional 100. Bought 300 blades from that vendor. On the Bay. Best deal I could find. That vendor had several hundred ratings and a 100% positive rating.

I've purchased several times from Russian vendors (and Ukranian, Turkish, Croatian, and Hong Kong) with no problems whatsoever. So, don't be afraid! Plus, paypal and Ebay guarantee you'll come out OK. Not to mention that it's not much money anyway...

Last edited:
For the price I suppose it won't be a huge loss if your Vosky blades end up having the uneven edges to them like the ones I bought online. Hope yours turn out okay!

Just dropped $5.00 per 100 for Voskhods with $4.40 shipping plus $1.70 shipping for each additional 100. Bought 300 blades from that vendor. On the Bay. Best deal I could find. That vendor had several hundred ratings and a 100% positive rating.

I've purchased several times from Russian vendors (and Ukranian, Turkish, Croatian, and Hong Kong) with no problems whatsoever. So, don't be afraid! Plus, paypal and Ebay guarantee you'll come out OK. Not to mention that it's not much money anyway...

Excellent deal.

I just noticed this. I, too, have ordered from oktane-2008. You can trust him.

oktane-2008 and unuta77 are both great sellers. oktane-2008 is negotiable if you are ordering a few packs. I have always been pleased with both sellers.

Well, since octane-2008 is the seller I feel much better. Thanks guys, at least now I don't have to worry about risking it. Just under $10 delivered is too good to pass up.

Either the rubel dropped further this week or the latest price drop from $6.50 to $5 is reflecting the bad B&B-press the Mostoclegmash blades have been getting since the even/uneven bevels were discovered...

+1 I purchased from unuta77 a few months ago - 100 Voskhods for $9 and change. Arrived in about a week-10 days. Even got a bonus! 1 Ladas blade... LOL

Ordered a tuck of Voskhods off the Bay, they've been bouncing around Moscow for 2 whole weeks. I'm sure it's not the seller's fault, but dang, observing the "efficiency" of Russia Post first hand is really something else .

Top Bottom