What's new

Mama bear

I just ordered 5 pucks from Mama Bear's I will post a review of what they are like when I get them. I know they are a glycerin soap so I don't know if I will like that or not but I'll try then and find out.[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4][emoji4]

Don't let the glycerin make you think less of it.
This is real shaving soap.

I have a puck of Grapefruit Ice and it is easy to get a nice lather and the shave is excellent.
There are a lot of shave soaps I like better but Mama Bear is a good value and quality soap.

The bath soaps are good too and I've had a lot of success using MB Nag Champa as a pre shave soap.

I got ye Ole barbershop, aqua di gio, whiskey cream, fall leaves, and aromatic pipe tobacco

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I've had the first two and liked them quite a bit, let me know your impressions of the scents form the others when they come in.
Ye Old BarberShoppe is definitely a classic scent. :thumbup1:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Trust you'll enjoy them - Sue's scents are generally as described and the variety is amazing. Good performance too. The Fall Leaves is one of my favorites among the many I've tried.

I have buttercream, and love the scent! I find the slickness only average though.

Attachments

• $image.jpeg
    $image.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 67

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
You managed to pick 5 MB flavors I've never tried. I have 20 MB flavors now and have had another 5 or so in the past. They all performed excellently. I'm with Rockviper above, Sue is my favorite soapmaker.

A lot of talk about Mama Bears lately, not a bad thing IMO. Her soap makes a adequate lather and her soaps have some of the best scents for glycerin soaps IMO. Ginger's Garden is up there as well. Getting back to Mama Bears, a lot of haters don't like soaps that are not tallow based, but there is a soft spot in my heart for glycerin soaps. They may take a little bit more loading time, but that's just another way to make sure you have enough soap in the brush.

Top Bottom