What's new

Lost Wedding Ring

I checked him after church this morning. I was still getting some hits on the metal detector. It doesn't have to taste like food for him to try to eat it. He pulls the night lights out of the sockets in the hallway then plays keep away while we try to take it from him.
The suspect:
$Diesel.jpg

I checked him after church this morning. I was still getting some hits on the metal detector. It doesn't have to taste like food for him to try to eat it. He pulls the night lights out of the sockets in the hallway then plays keep away while we try to take it from him.
The suspect:
View attachment 619006

Sounds like my Airedale. I swear he thinks that if he makes me lose my cool, he's winning.

The good news... I'm wearing my ring again.
The bad news... It wasn't the dog.
Got a text from my wife this evening that she found my ring. She said it was in her car. I apologize to all of you for getting your hopes up that I would have to dig through fecal matter.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Good news on the ring.
I lost mine a few months back and looked high and low for it. Found it a few days later in one of my shoes, it had fallen off the dresser into the shoe.

To be honest I was more concerned for your dog, than the recovery of the ring. Nice looking dog btw.
I wonder what was making the metal detector go off with the dog. A microchip?

Last edited:
His looks have gotten him out of quite a bit of trouble. I'm kind of worried about the little guy too. I'll check him again in the morning. If he's still beeping I may take him to get some x rays.

I'm glad your wife found your ring....

I'm ashamed to say that I wish she would have found it three days from now!:lol::lol:

proxy.php

I do hope your buddy is okay. Keeps unformed.

His looks have gotten him out of quite a bit of trouble. I'm kind of worried about the little guy too. I'll check him again in the morning. If he's still beeping I may take him to get some x rays.

Good news indeed about your ring and I would be concerned as well about what the pup may have eaten.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped

I have two black labs myself, double trouble.
It is possible that the metal detector is giving you a false positive when scanning your dog.

I'm glad your wife found your ring....

I'm ashamed to say that I wish she would have found it three days from now!:lol::lol:

I was at youth group last night when my wife texted me. Her text said she found my ring followed by a second text asking how much I loved her. I laughed a bit because I thought she had gone turd crushing and found it. Turns out it fell off my finger while in her car on Friday.

The pup is doing fine. Nothing from the metal detector this morning. I think he's going to miss his scans. I'll have to scan "the harvest" when I clean the backyard tomorrow to make sure it wasn't anything that could have cut his insides.

I'm sorry to let all of you find gentleman down. I know I would have laughed my butt off if someone had to dig through poop for something valuable.

I have two black labs myself, double trouble.
It is possible that the metal detector is giving you a false positive when scanning your dog.
It's quite possible. The spot moved a bit southward yesterday and is gone today. I'll make an attempt to locate the foreign metal item tomorrow.

Top Bottom