What's new

King Tut Tomb Scans Reveal Hidden Room

There is a 90 percent chance there is a hidden chamber inside King Tutankhamen's tomb, a find that could be one of the biggest Egyptian archaeological discoveries in decades. Radar and thermal imaging equipment "strongly indicates the existence of a new burial chamber" behind the north wall of the tomb, possibly behind two hidden doorways.

$geraldo5.jpg

$geraldo-rivera-broken-nose.jpg

"I was trying to get on the plane with a sample of
Khorasan wheat like what they found in King Tut's
Tomb. That's when this Egyptian guy sucker-punched me!"

Chances are high that the tomb of Ancient Egypt's boy-king Tutankhamun has passages to a hidden chamber, which may be the last resting place of the lost Queen Nefertiti, experts said on Saturday.There is huge international interest in Nefertiti, who died in the 14th century B.C. and is thought to be Tutankhamun's stepmother, and confirmation of her final resting place would be the most remarkable Egyptian archaeological find this century.

Queen Nefertiti's last known photograph:

$queen-latifah.jpg

It's slowly making it's way around all the news channels I listen too, so I hope after all the fus it doesn't get forgotten about like so many things do. OR, the whole Geraldo thing again!

Wikipedia:

Steve Martin's album, A Wild and Crazy Guy (1978) featured a character based on a series of Saturday Night Live sketches where Martin and Dan Aykroyd played "Georgi" and "Yortuk" the Festrunk Brothers, a couple of bumbling Czechoslovak would-be playboys. The album ends with the song "King Tut", sung and written by Martin and backed by the "Toot Uncommons", members of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. It was later released as a single, reaching No. 17 on the U.S. charts in 1978 and selling over a million copies. The song came out during the King Tut craze that accompanied the popular traveling exhibit of the Egyptian king's tomb artifacts. Martin performed "King Tut" on the April 22, 1978, edition of Saturday Night Live.

Last edited:
Top Bottom