What's new

Any of you gents get anything shave related on this Black Friday

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I did, in fact, pick up a few Black Friday items. I got a stick of Arko, an alum block, and a Maggard something V2 razor head for 99 cents apiece. I also got a synthetic Omega 10065 brush for under $10, plus free shipping. It was all ordered online at 2pm, so it wasn't a hassle at all.

I almost bought a Hart straight razor for about $90 off the normal price, but I have 7 straights and don't use them as much as I should, so I refrained from picking one up.

i did get 100 pack of dorco blades for 7.50 off amazon free shiping with prime but i have a feelign thats its normal price

I'm not a Black Friday Guy. I was dreading it, because I had to work, in "The Big City" and just didn't want to deal with traffic. I knew I was only about a mile from an Antique Store and thought I would check it out before heading home. Boy am I glad I did, I found a Sheraton. It wasn't a Black Friday sale, but I feel I got a great deal on it. The store wasn't even that crowded. Best Black Friday Ever!

I did, in fact, pick up a few Black Friday items. I got a stick of Arko, an alum block, and a Maggard something V2 razor head for 99 cents apiece. I also got a synthetic Omega 10065 brush for under $10, plus free shipping. It was all ordered online at 2pm, so it wasn't a hassle at all.

I almost bought a Hart straight razor for about $90 off the normal price, but I have 7 straights and don't use them as much as I should, so I refrained from picking one up.

I almost did the same but what really wanted (I think) was the open comb, then I started in with the soaps I didn't need, next thing I knew I was filling the cart so I just closed it all out ... I didn't need any of it, want yes, need no.

I did visit Wet ShaveProducts and pick up some soap and aftershave for my dad in OUR favorite scent, Blackbeard.

I took advantage of Mike's 20% off to buy 2 soaps. I got Barbershop and Orange/something/pepper.

I haven't had a chance to try Mike's yet. I'm trying to grab a couple of the quintessential soaps from each of the various makers (e.g. Bergamot Bay and Puro Fresco from CRSW, Seville and Latha from B&M, etc)

I took advantage of Mike's 20% off to buy 2 soaps. I got Barbershop and Orange/something/pepper.

I haven't had a chance to try Mike's yet. I'm trying to grab a couple of the quintessential soaps from each of the various makers (e.g. Bergamot Bay and Puro Fresco from CRSW, Seville and Latha from B&M, etc)

Mike's Orange, CedarWood, and Black Pepper is great! Primarily orange in scent, but just a fantastic soap.

Shave related
Maggards had a 10% off deal so I put together a few blades(Bolzano,GSB,Kai)in their build a sampler package and picked up a Fine American Blend A/S to try out.

Non Shave
Been putting off getting a new winter coat and ran across a Sterlingwear of Boston Authentic Peacoat(MSRP $259)for $109 shipped:w00t:.I couldn't pass that deal up

Top Bottom