What's new

Any of you gents get anything shave related on this Black Friday

Good evening though I didn't get anything for Black Friday. I'm sure there's tons of gents on here that did show me what you got ha

I did not, although I have many times in the past. I did however complete my Christmas shopping in a strictly cyber fashion.

No. I'm in the quarterly restraint which ends on Dec 24th. Last year I picked up an Omega 10049 at Maggard's for $6. Great brush, great price.

LOL - I share the sentiment of many on this thread - however, I did notice some of B&B's own vendors offering discounts today. But, I did not get anything shave related, unless you count an eBay low-ball auction ending in my favor...

what did you win sir lol

A prewar tech with a case for $9 with free shipping, didn't even remember I put the bid in until the winning email. Seems the prewar techs are creeping closer and closer to $20 lately, so this was a nice surprise. My favorite razor, this will mark my fourth. SOMEONE STOP ME! :w00t:

Dr. Jon released their limited edition Krampus today so I picked up a tin of soap and a bottle of aftershave. The scent profile sounds great to me! "cider, berries, honey, myrrh, anise and fear!"

Top Bottom