What's new

December Challenge

For December, I'd like to do animals as the theme. They can be wild, domestic, livestock, birds, a squirrel on the sidewalk, whatever you think will make a nice photo and demonstrate some artistic ability. Since I won last month I won't be submitting my photo for votes, but I'm going to kick it off with this one.

$image.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449010481.545279.jpg

Here's my animal picture. Took this a week ago in a park here in Toronto.

Taken on a d750 with a 24mm lens. Wasn't expecting to see this guy so had to sneak very close lol.

Was going to say I knew that Park, but see that you're in Toronto. It looked like the South side of City Park in Kingston.
Great capture by the way. Zoom or patience?

Was going to say I knew that Park, but see that you're in Toronto. It looked like the South side of City Park in Kingston.
Great capture by the way. Zoom or patience?

Thanks! It's trinity belwoods park on queens street west if anyone is interested.

Actually it was a lot of patience. I took this with a 24mm lens. A lot of patience since I also had my at the time 8 month old son with me. As I'm sure you know a baby can be quite loud and squirrels scare easy! Must of been half an hour of alternating between stalking the squirrel and quieting the baby lol.

In the end I got a couple shots of the white squirrel and went back to taking shots of my little guy play in the fall leaves lol

Great pics everyone! Nice varied shots as well.
Going fishing tomorrow so I will see if there is any wildlife around the lake to get a snap of for the competition!

Let's see some big fish Warren!

No fish today, but the wildlife was pretty good!

Spent a few minutes with the camera and got some nice shots, not all animal related though.
Got my first ever Woodpecker photo, wont post it here and clog up the thread(plus it's not great:biggrin1:)

This Wren is about as good as I can do from the pics today.
$newbird2.JPG

I thought I'd enter something I found along my travels, but nothing has presented itself. So, here's one from a couple months back, coffee on the porch with my little porch buddy:

Top Bottom