What's new

My one year anniversary on B&B.a word of thanks:

It has been one year to the day that I finally de-lurked and officially joined the Badger & Blade forum. I thought that this occasion warranted a few words, and because I began my DE shaving journey here in the 'Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-in Forum', I thought it appropriate to post them here.

When I joined B&B a year ago, the warm welcome I received and the amazing support that was freely and enthusiastically given by the members, made me feel privileged and proud to be a member of Badger & Blade. That feeling remains strong as of this writing.

During the past 12 months I have learned much, made many great cyber pals, and had a tremendous amount of fun participating in the forum. It is something of a coincidence that this first anniversary also marks the achievement, after a few false starts, of my main DE shaving goal, which was to become proficient and confident with my new shaving tools. I say a few 'false starts' because I'm afraid that my obsession with trying new tools and products on an almost daily basis tended to stretch out the learning process somewhat. And I'm kind of a slow learner anyway. :001_smile

A year may seem like a long time to make the transition from cart shaving to DE, but it doesn't seem like it to me. My DE shaving journey so far has been an enjoyable and rewarding experience! Learning new stuff every day and being able to interact with all of you wonderful folks here on B&B has made the time go by very quickly.

So in conclusion I'd like to offer my vote of thanks to the founders of Badger & Blade, to the moderators and stewards whose dedication and hard work in making B&B such a wonderful place is so readily apparent, and last, but certainly not least, to all of the fine folks who make up this exceptional online community!

Thank you, Cheers everyone, and Happy Shaving!! :thumbup:

Congratulations on your anniversary. I'm glad that you have been enjoying yourself. I see from your post count that you have certainly been actively participating here.

It has been one year to the day that I finally de-lurked and officially joined the Badger & Blade forum. I thought that this occasion warranted a few words, and because I began my DE shaving journey here in the 'Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-in Forum', I thought it appropriate to post them here.

When I joined B&B a year ago, the warm welcome I received and the amazing support that was freely and enthusiastically given by the members, made me feel privileged and proud to be a member of Badger & Blade. That feeling remains strong as of this writing.

During the past 12 months I have learned much, made many great cyber pals, and had a tremendous amount of fun participating in the forum. It is something of a coincidence that this first anniversary also marks the achievement, after a few false starts, of my main DE shaving goal, which was to become proficient and confident with my new shaving tools. I say a few 'false starts' because I'm afraid that my obsession with trying new tools and products on an almost daily basis tended to stretch out the learning process somewhat. And I'm kind of a slow learner anyway. :001_smile

A year may seem like a long time to make the transition from cart shaving to DE, but it doesn't seem like it to me. My DE shaving journey so far has been an enjoyable and rewarding experience! Learning new stuff every day and being able to interact with all of you wonderful folks here on B&B has made the time go by very quickly.

So in conclusion I'd like to offer my vote of thanks to the founders of Badger & Blade, to the moderators and stewards whose dedication and hard work in making B&B such a wonderful place is so readily apparent, and last, but certainly not least, to all of the fine folks who make up this exceptional online community!

Thank you, Cheers everyone, and Happy Shaving!! :thumbup:
Its always fun with you. Happy anniversary

Happy anniversary. Isn't it nice to actually look forward to shaving, and to enjoy it so much? B&B is the only forum in which I participate. I second your appraisal of this fine site. :thumbup:

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Happy Anniversary! And you posted a lot in only one year.

And the print you posted is larger than usual, and it's easy to read.

Congrats Phil, you are a great part of B & B, and if I have not said enough your contributions to the site, the dedication to the MSMSSS thread and your daily great photos in the SOTD are greatly appreciated

Again Congrats on your 1st year!!

Top Bottom