What's new

FS: Soap Commander Shaving Soap and ASB

SOLD PENDING FUNDS! I just bought these, and although they performed GREAT, the scents aren't for me, but they may be for you!

I'm feeling that Black Fiday spirit so I'm selling this lot for 63% less than retail as seen at www.SoapCommander.com:

1. "Love" Shaving Soap - Soap Commander describes this as a Klar Kabinett "true rose" knock-off. However, I grew up liking other rose scents, so I never used it. It is 6 oz. and a deep plastic tub. They gave me a sample of another soap in a different scent, and I tried it. The soap performed GREAT, and I will probably buy another.:thumbup1:

2. Courage Alftershave Balm - I tried this once. It also performed GREAT. Described as "Peppercorn, Citrus, and Cedar", The predominate note for me was a pleasing orange. Again, not my thing, but the finish and feel was fantastic: dry, not sticky. This is a thicker ASB, not drug-store runny. Quality stuff, and I will probably buy more.:thumbup1:

Both of these will be sold as a lot for $10.00!, CONUS shipping only. Will put in the mail on Saturday.

Thank you, Badgers, and may the Peace of the Season be upon ye!

Last edited:
Top Bottom