What's new

Shopping for Shave Stuff in Adelaide

Hi All, I've been reading the B&B forums and wiki for a while now but have only just registered to post so a big hello! I've only been wet shaving with a double edged safety razor for a year or so and I don't know how I would have got the most out of it without online resources such as this. I live in Perth, WA.

My question and reason for being here today though is that I'm flying over to Adelaide tomorrow to watch some cricket and I was wondering if while I'm there anybody from SA who's familiar with Adelaide knows if there are any shaving wares shops that are worth me checking out? Especially any that sell any local creams or soaps. This whole day/night test match thing I'm reserving judgement on but it does mean that I'll have a bit of time to look around the shops in the morning.

Thanks guys.

Thanks Andy, I've had a look at that page and shall check those shops out. Also a couple of threads on the forum appeared under 'related threads' below this one that didn't come up in my searching.

No worries, enjoy the cricket :thumbsup:

Also, why not drop into the Hall of Fame here on B&B and say hello, it's easy and only takes a few minutes.

Welcome to B&B :badger: and please let us know how you went.

Top Bottom