What's new

My Growing Shave Den - Razor Acquirement Disorder

Hello All,

I was fortunate to get some new shave gear in today and placed it up in my shave den shelves. HEY... I am running out of room already. What is it called... "Razor Acquirement Disorder"?

Here is my shave den after just a few months of DE / Wet Shaving. So do I have it bad?

$Shave-Den-11-26-15.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

It's definitively not a disorder, it's a hobby which you shall enjoy! The question is how much you are prepared to spend on your hobby. Have a nice shave whichever of your gear you choose!

You need more room. If you share the bathroom with the wife the only solution is to build her a separate one.

RAD? Hey I joined this forum and was convinced I only wanted one razor, one shave cup, one brush, one type of blade, one type of soap. Now I am infected as bad as any of the other guys. Should be a warning label somewhere.

I fear it is obvious to anyone looking, you still haven't discovered the differences to be found in soaps and creams...
...however, good start on razors and finishes... :)

RAD? Hey I joined this forum and was convinced I only wanted one razor, one shave cup, one brush, one type of blade, one type of soap. Now I am infected as bad as any of the other guys. Should be a warning label somewhere.

YUP! I wanted to save money, be minimalist with my setup, that lasted a couple weeks.

My train of thought. I need a de. I need a de of each kind. Well there's 7 days a week. I have more than 7 now. That's ok doofus. There are 30 days in a month roughly. I need a brush. I need a brush of each kind. Ok have one of each kind. I need one of each size now. I need soap. I need to try them all at least one from each manufacturer. I need a bigger bathroom. That's ok there are 3 more. That's never ending. I will never win but doofus is always up to the challenge.

It looks like your off to a good start! Glad to see a 1912 and Gillette adjustable(s) Now you just need some OCs.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom