What's new

Nib PIF (Noob Trio)

I'm in

I don't have any pens like these although at one time I did. Lost them in moving it seems. Sad...

Thanks for the chance to use such tools again...

I don't know. I guess I'm in. I have issues. I am a closeted collector and I fear that this may start something new. I'm just very inquisitive and am interested in seeing what this whole nib thing is about. I think my hangup are things like de, watches, etc. Things that once had a cemented place in our daily lives and now are almost extinct. I believe pens fall into that category. How are you supposed to use these apparatuses with just your thumbs anyway?

Wonderful PIF and since this is next in the line on the AD agenda I AM IN, have wanted to try fountain pens for a long time,but was told being left handed that is was not advisable, plus I really want to work on overall penmanship. Thanks for the opportunity

I don't know. I guess I'm in. I have issues. I am a closeted collector and I fear that this may start something new. I'm just very inquisitive and am interested in seeing what this whole nib thing is about. I think my hangup are things like de, watches, etc. Things that once had a cemented place in our daily lives and now are almost extinct. I believe pens fall into that category. How are you supposed to use these apparatuses with just your thumbs anyway?

If you are a collector by nature, feel free to peruse the Nib. It helps!

Im in I have been wanting to try FP's but have no idea where I would begin thanks for this pif you are running!

I'm in! Well hopefully I'm in. As I am writing this I don't know if I have 50 posts, so hopefully!!! Never used a FP before, and I would love to give it a try!!!!

Top Bottom