What's new

What is Santa going to bring you?

Santa will not be bringing me anything this year. Mr. Bingle's buddy will be doing that. Most likely it will be a shave product, soap or something similar. I will not know until x-mas day when I can open the package.

My parents keep trying to insist they're going to buy me a Garmin Virb for the holidays... I was going to ask for half a dozen pairs of socks ($50ish CAD for the ones I usually use) and a new pair of work boots ($210-225 CAD (before workplace stipend that covers a good portion) depending on the model I pick up, but they last a year and a half) this year if they were so insistent on buying me something o_O

Usually I ask for them to go out and enjoy a nice meal at a nice restaurant, but for some silly reason they always shoot that down, buy me something that's a few hundred dollars.... .....And then go out for a nice meal anyways. Silly parents.

For myself and the hubby, I'm probably picking up two different coffee subscription services, which will give us another 4x 12 Oz bags of coffee every month, plus maybe even a 12 month subscription to a Japanese candy box since that company is having a 30% off sale until Dec 31st.

We could just trade parents for Christmas.

Im hoping for some new bibs few pairs of wrangler Jeans maybe some Mr. Taylor's shave soap I love the scent I've also found that the clonge doesn't smell anything like the shave cream which is sad because I enjoy it. I also want a new riding lawnmower but that's not going to happen but I did get a new snowblower score

It sounds like I'm getting at least one thing from AOS. Not sure if it's some cream or a soap or a kit or what, but judging by the amount of questions I've been asked about their products, I'm going to say there's a good chance.

We no longer exchange gifts, It caused to much stress and ruined the holiday for us. Now we just have a nice dinner.

We do this for the most part. Still get gifts for the nieces and nephews (of course) and mom and mother in law. The Wife and I still get each other a few things but set a limit.

I have no idea on what I'm getting. I mentioned a Vie Long brush and The Wife knows I want to pick up a slant but she hasn't dropped any hints, which she normally does.

Nothing shave-related as SWMBO believes I have way too much "stuff"...In fact, she thinks I should be Santa this Christmas and give some of it away...

Gift-wise, she knows that I have been eyeing some Glenlivet XXV for a long, long time. It's ironic that I never pulled the trigger because this beauty's price is so darn high yet I have spent multiples times that amount in shaving gear.

/smh

Top Bottom