What's new

Post 555 approaching time for a PIF

Well its bound to happen soon, post 555 on good 'ol B&B. In fact with a little free time AND a visit from SWMBO's Aunt, it could happen REAL soon. In celebration of such a round and wonderful benchmark I wanted to offer up a PIF for EVERYBODY. Yup, if I can figure out how to address the package and it's legal for me to ship to your location (I work in the financial services industry, no locations known for money laundering or financial terrorism).

The ITEM: A Single Wonderful puck of vintage Colgate Tonsorial Soap (with a little bit of its original wrapper, in case that's your thing). I recently scored a large amount of this stuff and felt like sharing. I have a puck I recently added to rotation and I really really like it.

Why this item? Blame KJ (a.k.a TheVez2) I won his PIF of a vintage Williams Mug soap, in the package he sent he included a few bonus items. One of the bonus items was a much older looking Williams Tonsorial puck. I treasure that puck, it is the most amazingly easy soap to use and provides an incredible shave EVERY time. His bonus gift started me on a path to collecting vintage soaps, in hopes of finding another such wonder (or even another tonsorial puck). I have been successful in locating ONE singular Older vintage Williams puck hidden amongst a box of random items but never a Tonsorial puck. Some time ago I found 2 Colgate tonsorial pucks (one of which is being offered in this PIF) that looked like a possible contender. Only after finding the large score I recently acquired did I dare try the Colgate Tonsorial. Now I would like to share one of my pucks with one of you.

The RULES:
I want the person who gets this to be a proud member of B&B who is at least active enough to have the minimum 40 posts and a month behind them (if you have a case to be made but not the post count-the jury will listen).
I also want EVERYONE including the STEWARDS and "OLD DOGS" to have a chance, if you don't have a great vintage puck in your den, you must enter this PIF.
To Enter Simply say your in AND say something nice about ME, KJ or Williams Mug/Tonsorial (your choice)

I'll close the entry period the evening of my 555th post then pick a winner via random number generator (unless your flattery of KJ or Williams is so great I get a PM telling me what number TheVez2's number generator picked)

Good luck!

For sure IN. I am very glad that the PIF idea makes people think of sharing. You are one of those who should be taken as an example to everyone here in B&B, which just the most gentelmanly and friendly forum I've ever participated in!

KJ is our loving and very capable Steward on the Aftershaves forum, my home base, and he does a great job. I have absolutely 0 vintage anything so I'm in. Thanks for your generosity and Happy Thanksgiving.

I`m in and thanks for your kind pif towards everyone. I like to believe using your 555 symbolic post number which can also mean when 555 enters your Life Path that both you and KJ should get excited! New and better things with lots of good opportunities are on their way for the both of you! I truly enjoy using Williams soap and it`s an American classic so it would be great to try out something nice and different for the first time which is the vintage Colgate Tonsorial Soap if I win this pif? Happy Thanksgiving CBLindsay and KJ!

I'm in. Anyone who PIFs something nearing unobtanium like this is a class act in my opinion.

KJ is one heck of a guy too, for this criteria as well as quite a few others that I've noticed.

Thanks for the chance and you know... if you PIF all of that colgate you would still be in the restraint since it was bought as a gift. Just sayin'! :thumbup:

I'm in.

You are great all around guy.
Thank you for the opportunity of pif of the great Williams soap, always provides lots of slick cushioning lather.

I'm in! I do not any vintage soap in my den, and want to try some in a bad way! You are a very generous person for offering this :)

I'm in, Thanks. I've been looking for vintage soaps on my wild hunts, but so far I haven't found any.

I blame KJ for my for my vintage Avon AD. (You have to love all the enablers around here) :thumbup1:

Great PIF but not in, I recently received a generous pif from DrColossus11 which included a puck of Williams Tonsorial. Truly a treat to shave this old face.

Top Bottom