What's new

Hi to all B&B members :

Have been following you guys for a long time, but today was the day that I decided to join in !

I'm a newbie here, but not in wet shaving joy ... Had been using all sorts of straights, shavettes, DE's, for over a decade now, but it's never too late to learn something new, to share experience, to receive and give advice etc...

That was my whole concept of joining in !

I think it's a great site and forum and I'm sure will enjoy it !

Cheers guys !

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, please tell us your name! We at B&B would greatly appreciate if you couyld add it in your signature, just to keep things more fiendly as we like here. Of course, my warmest welcome to the #1 wet shaving community in the world. :001_smile

Welcome to B&B!

You may be new to the forum, but looks like you have a wealth of wet shaving experience already. Do you have some favorites you like?

Thank you mate ! If you refer to favorite people in "this world" yes of course (not sure if I'm allowed to mention anyone's name to obey the forum's rules), please forgive me if I'm making mistake... I adore Lynn Abrams as I regard him asa father or reincarnator of wet shaving, Geofatboy, and very much Joe from Queens... Many others as well...
As for the gear that I own: from straights: Boker Arbolitto, Twin Duck (hand forged), Geo Wostenholm IXL, Puma, Sta-Sharp, Gold Dollar, Dovo, Gotta and many more
Shavettes or razors with replaceable blades: One and only Feather ac SS, Parker 31R, Parker ptb etc...
DE: The best IMO is Muhle107 R, EJ DE89, Merkur 34C or 33C, also have Merkur futur gold which is great tool but don't use it that often...
Soaps: I've got almost al of TOBS creams and soaps, Proraso green, Maca root shave cream and many more, but the favorite is Peppermint by TOBS !

After shaves/ Colognes: I've got way too many, but never is too many right? :))) I prefer classic to the modern ones...I love Aqua velva blue, Clubman Pinaud, Skin bracer, Brut, Old Spice, but my fav is Spanish leather by Truefitt & Hill !

Also I own a big collection of wet stones (Nortons, Shaptons, Barber stone...) and I hone my own straights...

I hope it's doesn't sound like bragging, 'cause that's not me at all but wanted to share with you guys part of my collection that I have been collecting it with pride many years :)

Cheers - Bobi :)

Last edited:
Welcome Bobi to the friendliest, most informative site on wetshaving! (As well as a host of other topics).

I hope you get a lot out of it and enjoy the journey.

Hi Marco, trying to edit my profile and add my name to it, but can't do it... How do you I add my name in my signature , can you please tell me ?

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks you garak7 and MpMinNY , cheers :) I will be happy to share anything I know, but also to learn as you never know too much :)

Cheers guys, you are all so wonderful people !

Last edited:
Hi Marco, trying to edit my profile and add my name to it, but can't do it... How do you I add my name in my signature , can you please tell me ?

Thanks in advance :)

Welcome along, Bobi!
If you click on 'Settings' at the top, then 'Edit Signature' on the left side you can add your name in there:001_smile
$signature.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome, Bobi. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

My sincere thanks to : Warren, BSAGuy, Nick, Paul & ThomasR for the nice welcoming :)

P.S. Thanks Warren for the explanation, but under my settings, then on the left side as you said there is no "signature" option... I suppose I'm a recruit and may be am not allowed to do it just yet , but be able at some time in the future ( I presume, 'cause that tab is missing)... Anyway not to worry, thanks anyway :)

Have a nice day or night guys , I'm off to work and will talk tonight when home:)

Bobi !

Top Bottom