What's new

Welcome to our new Brown Leaf Steward

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
His Dudeness, better known as Price, has returned to the fold as your new BL Steward. Lets all welcome him back. We're in good hands now

I feel a balance in the Force that hasn't been there in years. I think Price should show off and share his ample chest to commemorate his return. :biggrin1:

Y'know, I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ball club. I just want to give it my best shot and good Lord willing, things'll work out. Gotta play 'em one day at a time, y'know...

In all seriousness, I am honored to have the opportunity to Stew again, especially in the Leaf where I spend a ludicrous amount of time already. Andrew has set the bar pretty high in here, and I look forward to keeping things going in the same direction.

Ed, keep your filthy mitts off my ample chest. My face is up here, buddy!

El Duderino... not into the whole brevity thing. Congrats, may your reign be long (as long as you like anyway)

proxy.php

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.

Y'know, I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ball club. I just want to give it my best shot and good Lord willing, things'll work out. Gotta play 'em one day at a time, y'know...

And when you become a Mod you can let fungus grow on your shower shoes.

Top Bottom