What's new

Arko PIF (US/CAN)

I've got new sticks of Arko I would like to PIF. I thought I might like to use them as a travel soap, but I can't warm up to the scent. However, from what I have heard this soap lathers exceptionally well. So, my loss, your gain. :biggrin1:

Open to any US/CAN member who does not currently have any arko in their den.

To enter, just post your favorite shaving soap. (Or some of your favorites).

Last entry will be counted at 9:00 PM PST, this Friday, November 27. Winner will be chosen by random.org number generator.

proxy.php

Well...

I'm in.

I should be ashamed, as I just won a PIF from Sheashaves710, :blushing:

But unless he throws me out, I'm in as I have no Arko but keep reading great things about it.

I did just get my first stick, Tabac, which lathers really well and another scent many don't warm up to much.
My first shave was questionable with it, second I combined with C.O. Bigelow cream and was really nice.
I'll have to try it again solo and see if it's better second time around.

Thanks Sheashaves710

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My #Arko is under the sink, not in my den. But somehow, I still don't think that lets me qualify for this Arkolastic PIF. :tongue_sm

Last edited:
Well...

I'm in.

I should be ashamed, as I just won a PIF from Sheashaves710, :blushing:

But unless he throws me out, I'm in as I have no Arko but keep reading great things about it.

I did just get my first stick, Tabac, which lathers really well and another scent many don't warm up to much.
My first shave was questionable with it, second I combined with C.O. Bigelow cream and was really nice.
I'll have to try it again solo and see if it's better second time around.

Thanks Sheashaves710

Tex, you are more than welcome to enter!
By the way I also just picked up my first stick of Tabac, couldn't resist a killer deal on Amazon. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, hope to do so tomorrow. Have to say I'm enjoying the scent of it quite a lot.

Tex, you are more than welcome to enter!
By the way I also just picked up my first stick of Tabac, couldn't resist a killer deal on Amazon. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, hope to do so tomorrow. Have to say I'm enjoying the scent of it quite a lot.

I got the same deal! Great minds...

I'm in!
Favourite soap: tough to nail down...I would have to say Barrister and Mann, performance wise, although Mike's is a very close second.

I'm in. Thanks for the chance.

A few of my favorite soaps are The Strop Shoppe Peppermint SE, RazoRock P.160, and RazoRock XXX.

Im in have never owned a stick of arko my favorite soap so far is Stirling Sharp Dressed Man with the new italian barber amici soap running close second

I've been wanting to try Arko, but not 12 sticks of it.. I'd love in.

I love Mike's. I had a sample of lime that I fell in love with, and currently enjoying the orange and pepper.

But.. Tabac is my go to for a great shave.

Thats a great PIF... I'm in... haven't had a chance to try out Arko yet...

My favorites right now are Proraso red in a tub and Italian Barber Millionaro

Thanks for the chance

I'm in. Never tried Arko before, but I enjoy wetlands so perhaps I would enjoy arko as well. Proraso red is my favorite.

Top Bottom