What's new

Zenith Silvertip range

Hi all,

TVB store has huge amount of silvertip brushes but I can't understand the difference. Knot sizes are identical, handle designs and prices are not. Maybe someone can explain the situation with this "new" product?

Any thoughts are welcome.

The knots should be the same if they are the same knot sizes. The quality of the silvertip is also the same. They have a large price range depending on the material used and where they sourced the handle. There is going to be a price difference from resin to plastic to wood.

The knots should be the same if they are the same knot sizes. The quality of the silvertip is also the same. They have a large price range depending on the material used and where they sourced the handle. There is going to be a price difference from resin to plastic to wood.

I purchased my first Zenith XL Silvertip from you some time ago. Awesome brush. One of the few silvertips I own that I enjoy face lathering with.

Finally I ordered the most famous model 505AK.

I also have a 505AK Silvertip model. "Chubby" tipe of Zenith with 28mm knot. I'm very happy with it:

proxy.php

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...mm-Silvertip?p=7808957&highlight=#post7808957

What is the difference between resin and plastic ? Is the resin solid, and the plastic handles hollow ?

Top Bottom