What's new

If money was no object, what would you do?

What would you do if money wasn't an object? I'm not talking about grand plans (like ending poverty, solving a crises, etc). What type of immediate things would do?

I'd quit my job and start a hobby of crafting aftershave and perhaps soap and selling them at places like craft shows, barber shops, and farmer's markets.

Also, I'd spoil my daughter with trips to Disney World and go on a Disney Cruise.

What would you guys do?

Pay off my student loans and buy a straight razor, a strop, some honing stones, etc. Buy a nicer car, put a little more in the collection plate every Sunday and definitely donate a lot to charity.

I heard a man once say "Scouter by choice, Electrician by Necessity" That pretty much sums up my thoughts too BSAGuy! +1

Pay off the remainder of my mortgage, but otherwise probably keep doing what I'm doing (job included). My dvd/blu-ray collection would probably get a lot larger :).

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I would have a brand new box on Cinnamon Toast Crunch every morning so I could dump out all but that last bowl that has the extra cinnamon and sugar.

Even if money was no object, I think I'd still live not entirely different than I do now because that's just the way I am, but I sure wouldn't set an alarm clock every morning. I wouldn't just stop showing up to work because I like what I do and respect the people there; I'd just go in the next day, tell them to post my job, and I'd appreciate them not taking too much time to find a replacement.

As for expenditures, I'd do some upkeep projects at my lodge we'd like such as replacing the carpet to the tune of $10,000 and paving the parking lot at $50,000+. We have various charities we support, and if it was really no object, I'd drop some serious coin on facilities for our local school system.

For myself, our beach house would come a lot sooner than it is already in the works for, and my big indulgence would be a plane/pilot's license to make it a short hope between the mountains (home) and the coast (retreat).

I'd buy a Stealth Fighter. I have no idea on how to fly a plane, but why not? Sure there's people like Bill Gates and Sir Richard Branson out there with lots of neat toys, but to my knowledge, none have a Stealth Fighter!

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'd buy a Stealth Fighter. I have no idea on how to fly a plane, but why not? Sure there's people like Bill Gates and Sir Richard Branson out there with lots of neat toys, but to my knowledge, none have a Stealth Fighter!

That's the point of a stealth airplane.

Walk the earth like Caine.

$maxresdefault.jpg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I'd move to Italy and become an apprentice in a violin makers worker shop. Buy a winery and drink all of it myself. I'd own a ranch and raise Wagyu cattle. On my off days I would chase hot Italian girls in my Ferrari (or my pickup). Then I would search for the perfect cup of espresso.

Top Bottom